• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSlark

I've come to realize that quiet at 3RR means one of two things: David is suffering from RLS (the bad kind, not a glut of SimGoober growables!) or he's up to something amazing. Either way, he always ends up making it up to us regulars!  ;)

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

&apls So much better then what I could Have said Kevin cheeeeers - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bakerton

I like 3RR quietness as it brings the good out from David. But it is boring to say the least. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

mightygoose

bigslark, you have a very good point i wait with anticipation
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

thundercrack83

Ahh, the relative quietude of 3RR!

So pleasant, so picturesque...Or, possibly...the calm before the storm?

Hope all is well, David! And we're all eager to see what you've got next!

Dustin

quackmofro

There are a lot of those circular crops out west in the desert rural areas. I guess it's more practical to grow and harvest like that since so little of the land is arable.

I'm excited for the next update!  :o

dedgren

Never fear, kind friends.  I am alive and well.  I had a h-llish two days of unexpected briefing in a case with a "drop-dead" deadline (the kind that gets you sued as a lawyer if you don't meet it) of 4:30 p.m. Alaska time (GMT -9) yesterday.  I came home and pretty much went to bed after I filed it.

So anyway, here's a pic from last fall looking east into the sunrise over the southern end of McLaren Flowage

to tide you over a bit.  Location map:

I'm working on about four or five different things, as a few of you have suspected.  Who knows which one you'll see here first?

Happy long weekend (Martin Luther King holiday) if you're in the 'States.  Just happy weekend generally if you are anywhere else.

Back later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JoeST

YAY.... cant wait... *rocks slowly side to side giggling erratically and  gripping chair tightly by the seat pan (the bit you sit on)*

sorry to hear about the bad work

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Ryan B.

My weekend's not of the long variety, unfortunately - although we're closing early in observance of the holiday.

Good stuff as always here, David!

Pat

&apls David fantastic work on that map and I hope you are resting well after the fun day in the office....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Still workin' on stuff.  Here's another snack.

Broken Arrow Lake.  That's Lee's Summit in the background.

Lakes, woods and fields.  That's 3RR north of the Cold River.  The camera location:

Don't give up yet.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

I havent given up at all David shame on you for thinkin we would do that!!

threestooges

David,
Hope everything is getting back to normal after the deadline. Great pics, and I like the little maps showing the camera angles. At the risk of causing speculation, could this be a new project? An interactive map of 3RR? At any rate, the CPI stuff is coming along and some progress has been made. I'll keep an eye out around here for new developments.

thundercrack83

Happy extended weekend, David!

Glad to hear that your trial endeavors are taken care of, and even more glad to see some action here at 3RR! The pictures look fabulous!

Dustin

mightygoose

one question but why are the speed cameras not anywhere near roads??

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

bat

Yes, great pictures there and maps!

Looking forward to more...

btw, my 3900th post!

Jmouse

Welcome back to the craziness  &bis& that is SC4/3RR, David.
Maybe the collaboration team could spend a bit of this down time making up one-liners for coffee mugs or mouse pads.
How about, "I play SimCity4 - I can handle any crisis!"

Until next time...
Joan

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: mightygoose on January 20, 2008, 01:06:45 AM
one question but why are the speed cameras not anywhere near roads??

Probably because 3RR looks too good for cameras to be wasted on catching speeding drivers. Though, I wonder what the accident rate is like, on the other hand...
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

TheTeaCat

"Lurk mode off"

David,
My apologies for the length of time that has passed since my last comment (way back on page...  ()what()
53  :o too far back) and what amazing things you are accomplishing here in 3RR.

Its taken me the best part of a Sunday morning just catching up on everything, whew what a read &apls &apls
I shall not let this happen again  $%Grinno$% no way
I've bookmarked many pages just to go back and read again as its just too much to take in all in one go.

untill the next time
regards

Derry

PS wanna cuppa? kettle's on  ;D

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

BigSlark

I've still got faith in you, David.

Take your time and I hope all's well in the Great White North.

Cheers,
Kevin