• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A200

gn_leugim

Quote from: Patricius Maximus on January 10, 2009, 03:04:10 PM
Incorrect, according to Master Yoda.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... leads to suffering."

::)

::) :D :D :D nice one XD

sim-al2

Quote from: Zack on January 10, 2009, 10:01:02 PM
yeah. give me a break. this is what I hate is people who are stupid enough to rant like that. now stop talking about this and do something else. all of you guys should do something else instead of getting worked up on "when is it gonna get done" or some other crap. come on  >:(

Oh really. What, you're not the least bit interested? And most people are doing other things. It's called multi-tasking, and some people make like 100 comments in like, 5 mintues.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

remanh

Well, Haljackey must have made a mistake, because the RHW isn't out yet, and you can see the complete interchange in the GTR.  That is, unless today is RHW day? ::)

Haljackey

Quote from: remanh on January 11, 2009, 07:39:07 AM
Well, Haljackey must have made a mistake, because the RHW isn't out yet, and you can see the complete interchange in the GTR.

Last time I checked, the GTR isn't the RHW thread.   ;)

Patricius Maximus

Haljackey can showcase content in his possession in the GTR, since it is his CJ/MD. If you were a NAM tester, and had made an interchange with 3.0, wouldn't you like to show it in your MD?

WC_EEND

Quote from: Patricius Maximus on January 11, 2009, 08:01:24 AM
Haljackey can showcase content in his possession in the GTR, since it is his CJ/MD. If you were a NAM tester, and had made an interchange with 3.0, wouldn't you like to show it in your MD?

that makes perfect sense to me
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

remanh

thundercrack83

Folks,

I understand the excitement is bubbling over, but please, maintain some decorum. Positive encouragement is more than welcome, but arguing over things is certainly not.

tag_one

Quote from: sim-al2 on January 11, 2009, 03:13:19 AM
Oh really. What, you're not the least bit interested? And most people are doing other things. It's called multi-tasking, and some people make like 100 comments in like, 5 mintues.

100 posts in 5 minutes, thats just sic. That's one post every 3 seconds  &mmm

bthersh

I've never posted here before, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in creating this...  I am really enjoying RHW 2.0 and looking forward to the release of 3.0, and I definitely appreciate all the work that you all have put into this...

darraghf

Quote from: bthersh on January 11, 2009, 01:44:11 PM
I've never posted here before, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in creating this...  I am really enjoying RHW 2.0 and looking forward to the release of 3.0, and I definitely appreciate all the work that you all have put into this...

I second that. Great work done by Tarkus and all of the team. When this is released,  when it's ready, I'll be the first in line to play with this magnificent mod.
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

genemc777

What if it is no as good as we think it is going to be? ()what() ()what() ()what()

j-dub

Well, its not like you paid for it. Then that would be something else. Again, to remind everyone what this package offers...
RHW-1/MIS ramp, El-MIS, RHW-2, RHW-4, El-RHW, RHW-6s, RHWc, RHW-8, RHW-10, diagonal options for wider networks, surprising new transition functionality to existing MAXIS networks, and highways & interchanges made by you and exclusively for you.

Blue Lightning

By the looks of it, its going to be a great release. But then again people, there are more things to do in the world other than to wait for RHW 3.0. Try drawing up plans, play an instrument, or build more suburbs. If you do other things and keep your mind off it for a while (check back every now and then), RHW 3 will look and feel better.
And my thanks to the people who spend their time making SC4 better for everyone. Good job  :thumbsup:
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

remanh

I know this has been talked about many times, but what RHW networks can be elevated?

Plus, great work Tarkus, et al.  Who knows if anything close to 3.0 would have existed without you?

un1

I think the more thankful of Tarkus' work the faster the release..  :P

Anyways, Thanks Tarkus For All Of Your Amzing Work With The RHW v.3!!!

remanh - RHW-4 and MIS will be elevated.. Not too sure about RHW-3 though.

-un1

Haljackey

All right, let me take some time to get back to some comments here:

Quote from: bthersh on January 11, 2009, 01:44:11 PM

Thank you very much!  Welcome to SC4D!

Quote from: genemc777 on January 11, 2009, 02:57:27 PM
What if it is no as good as we think it is going to be? ()what() ()what() ()what()

Trust me, it's going to be good.   ;)

Quote from: un1 on January 11, 2009, 04:02:22 PM

remanh - RHW-4 and MIS will be elevated.. Not too sure about RHW-3 though.

RHW-4 and MIS will be elevated in this release, along with proper transitions to ground level and a RHW-4 "A" styled ramp.  Other networks will come in future releases.

Best,
-Haljackey

nerdly_dood

I think I'll probably add my two cents to Remanh's question:

As a few people have already stated, MIS and RHW-4 will be available elevated in v3.0. I certainly hope that RHW-2 and wider RHWs will be elevated in future releases, but I don't have any influence over what's included in future releases.

Un1 mentioned RHW-3 - I'm certain that I've seen only a handful of screenshots of RHW-3, and none of them are recent, so it may be a while before RHW-3 is released (hence Haljackey's mention of other networks being in future releases). I think un1 may have been referring to the kind of RHW where there are three lanes in each direction - the types of RHW are numbered by the total number of lanes on both sides combined - so for a highway with three lanes on each side, that would be a RHW-6.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

un1

QuoteI think un1 may have been referring to the kind of RHW where there are three lanes in each direction - the types of RHW are numbered by the total number of lanes on both sides combined - so for a highway with three lanes on each side, that would be a RHW-6.

Yep, I did mean that.  :P

-un1