• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How many hours have you clocked in?

Started by Eddie, August 21, 2007, 11:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

I don't should I be happy or sad, I'm now 9 th devoted member $%Grinno$%

18 days, 9 hours and 1 minutes. But when batting and playing the game, I keep devotion open so it makes the high numbers.

bat56

My total time logged in now is... 1 days, 2 hours and 55 minutes.  :)

rooker1

Time goes by fast......

10 Days, 10 Hours and 33 Minutes Aug. 22, 2007 at  7:48 am
10 Days, 21 Hours and 00 Minutes Aug. 27, 2007 at 10:08 am

()stsfd() Time well spent......

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Eddie

Total time logged in: 2 days, 1 hours and 22 minutes.

I'm...getting there.  :P

thundercrack83

Quote from: thundercrack83 on August 22, 2007, 09:40:24 PM
43 days, 2 minutes.

What can I say? I'm devoted!

A big chunk of that time was during the end of the spring semester when I was spending countless hours in front of the computer writing papers for school, all the while having another tab on Firefox open to being here! I'd write for a while, see what was going on here, then write some more. Then after the semester ended, I had nothing to do anymore, which would explain another huge chunk!

Well, I've gone from 40+ days to 6 hours and 29 minutes... But, hey! It's not how long you're on, it's what you do with that time, right?

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Time goes by fast......

10 days, 10 hours and 33 minutes Aug. 22, 2007 at  7:48 am
10 days, 21 hours and 00 minutes Aug. 27, 2007 at 10:08 am
12 days, 13 hours and 27 minutes Sept, 10, 2007 at 3:54 pm

()stsfd() Time well spent......

Robin    :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

I'm slowly climbing back up to my past position...

August 31, 2007: 6 hours, 29 minutes.
September 10, 2007: 2 days, 10 hours and 12 minutes.

Only 41 more days to go!

Vario80

Right now already 6 Days, 15 Hours and 41 Minutes  :)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

rickmastfan67

I'm up to 7 days, 48 minutes here.

However, at another forum like this, I'm up to 121 days, 6 hours and 46 minutes. lol.
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

jplumbley

Upto 19 days 11 hours and 23 mins..... I hope to be at 1 month by the time we reach the one year aniversary of SC4D.  LOL
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

beskhu3epnm

4 days 20 hours and 51 minutes.

I blame JPlumbley 100%. It's all his fault!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Madeira aka Constantina

nearly four and a half. i aim for at least hour a day, despite college.

FromTheAshes

Total time logged in: 6 days, 14 hours and 6 minutes.
Visit Vorsfelde.

freedo50

Guys, I know its nice to have a bit of a competition going on in here, but can we please refrain from constantly refreshing, just for the sake of boosting the "Time Online" stat (I'm not pointing the finger at anyone, but some of these numbers seem to be rising improbably fast), it just wastes Jeronij's bandwidth and it doesn't prove anything about how devoted you are to this site.
Thanks,

Fred

Madeira aka Constantina

i guess youre right. perhaps it's useful only if you tell members what you're aiming for. however, its true that time goes really fast.

as a supporter of sc4d i agree with freedo50 that you don't waste time sitting by the computer, pressing f5 and doing nothing. it's not a contest, just a mere statistic.

Krio

Fred, I've a habit to refresh all forums where I am :/ Though Devotion isn't that fast going forum like those Finnish forums where I hang a lot. That's why my time online rises, but Devotion is open in my browser atleast 4 hours in a day  :-[

rooker1

As for me, I have the site open all day while I'm at work.  6:30 am to 4:00pm.....I go back and forth between work and the site.  But I don't push refresh, I just go to the next unread topic.  Anyways, I won't be posting in this thread any more.  I'm not trying to win a contest, I just thought it was interesting.

Robin   &mmm
Call me Robin, please.

sc4luv2

Heh heh, I probaly been on here straight for 1 1/2 days.  $%Grinno$%  $%Grinno$%  $%Grinno$%  ;D
Quote from: thundercrack83 on August 30, 2007, 09:22:42 PM
Well, I've gone from 40+ days to 6 hours and 29 minutes... But, hey! It's not how long you're on, it's what you do with that time, right?

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked2: :shocked2:

Thanks,
sc4luv2
[