• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frdrcklim

Quote from: wetsom on July 17, 2011, 06:19:53 AM
Main road - city bypass interchange.

I've seen a lot of complicated intersection, but this rather simple one really confused me for a minute :-[.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

DJSun1981

Some new simple intersections and exits from Hallbach:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ryan B.

Quote from: frdrcklim on July 30, 2011, 06:42:32 PM
Quote from: wetsom on July 17, 2011, 06:19:53 AM
Main road - city bypass interchange.

I've seen a lot of complicated intersection, but this rather simple one really confused me for a minute :-[.

That weaving transition is amazing.  Where might I be able to find that?

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

wetsom

I think this is simple:

Kitsune

I am sorry for the large size... but its needed to show the entire package. A partial cloverstack + an odd interchange, and yes, any missing connections is on purpose... but I may add a missing loop from the road to expressway in the future, all depends on when that rhw-4 to parallel mis comes out. Eventually this area will be all medium density. And I didnt do the trees .... someone else did.

~ NAM Team Member

kbieniu7

A little transformation from this:

to this:

By the way, my first junction with this RHW version.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

Well, to be honest Kamil, I liked the one before, simple and good looking! But still nice work! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Yes, me too :D But the orginal version wasn't build by me, I had just to rebuild it. Thanks Arthur!  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Evillions8

raoshuai

I don't like RHW because its Area is too big,so I like to use avenue to substitute freeway.

j-dub

Evillions, I will say however you got that photo like that, those buildings graphically look more realistic, that McDonald's building helps.

Raoshuai, While you may not like RHW, the good news is the current RHW project, includes some avenues ramps with 1 lane MIS instead of 2 lane Maxis OWR like you have now. The catch is, you would still need some more length on certain stretches of avenues and other existing road networks, but at least you end up with this:

Ryan B.

I've finally got something I think is worth showing off.  Here's my first-ever cloverstack, almost structurally completed:

I've since made some upgrades - the FAMIS ramps on the SW & NE sides are both now two-lane ramps.  Gotta love high capacity interchanges.

raoshuai

art128

Nice interchanges there Paul! ;) I like the first one a lot! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

CityDog17

This Interchange is in Charming Hills, my first attempt at planning a city around infrastructure.  Intend to make immediate area medium to high density.  :) Click to zoom. 

Original Pic with NHP Click to Pic.  Resizing done with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2.

Haljackey

Got some more to show.

Diverging Diamond

Medley of ramps

Zoomed out (I rebuilt this area recently)

Sunken half-diamond mixture

I think overdid this intersection.

New half-diamond on a ground highway.

Synthael

Hello everyone! After lurking on the forums for a while, absorbing stuff found on this thread and finally finding my copy of SimCity 4 Deluxe, now I have something to show... Just a few interchanges, still new to the RHW thingy and re-learning NAM as I haven't played for few years...  :P (most of the areas is in heavy development as I started everything a few days ago from scratch)

From south to north, split across 2 cities:

Diamond from elevated RHW to avenue

Diverging Diamond

T-Bone

West from the T-Bone, elevated avenue intersecting ground one. This is weird one, el. avenue going double height then on a bridge to the left...

Compact Diamond

Second RHW splitting to the left, with inner diamond exit close by... Need to seriously rework it, too much space taken  :P

SPUI - this one was a real pain to build

I hope you enjoyed my pictures =)

Haljackey

Cool SPUI!

Here's a video I made containing some of those new interchanges I showed in my last post, plus some other stuff.
-There's some new NAM goodies, too.  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/v/hi9OxxfyrJQ

More info and HD playback via Youtube. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi9OxxfyrJQ