• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Crazy's Collection of MD's *Last Update Feb 24,2010 Full Update!!!

Started by CrazyChickenSC, September 27, 2009, 06:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChickenSC

Starting up on here now, will continue to keep the Mothership of the CJ http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=82332&enterthread=y

Lack of Interest on ST and the City Journal forums are nothing like they used to be back when I played in 06 so here we go. Will still update at ST but most likely gonna keep the updates here.

Pics from the last 2 updates

Enjoy guys and Lookin forward to joining the Community!!

jimbo_jj

First of all welcome to SC4D! I think you're CJ will get more recognition here as it looks like you did an excellent job so far. Everything looks very well laid out, especially your residential areas and the port/refinery area. I also like how you used those sloped walls in the first two pics. Looking forward to more! :thumbsup:

-James
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

Pat

Nice start here CrazyChicken and I love that coal pilling there!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

newsimaddict

Really nice work there CrazyChicken. - the textures llok to match well, especially aroundf the railyards & coal piling. great work!

Engorn

Nice shots. I like your industrial area and how it's fit with the residential area. ;)

BarbarossaS

Beautiful marina and harbour, I'm gonna keep an eye on this MD!  :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

Fabian93

Looking fantastic  &apls
I really love your port area  &apls

Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Fabian

rooker1

Very nice port and a super start.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

That is a superb port!  That plopable water river looks excellent as well!

Tomas Neto

Really a fantastic start in your MD!!! Great work!!!  :thumbsup:

CrazyChickenSC

I am truly impressed with the support I have gotten on here since opening this MD :P I may be moving over here def sooner than i thought.

Thank you to everyone who posted on my first update I really appreciate it and it's gonna push me to work harder on my City since the lack of interest over at ST has caused me really to not even wanna play that much...

You guys rock!! &apls

Some pics of my downtown that I was making

Enjoy

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Nexis4Jersey

Very nice, i  like the low bridges & the Marina :thumbsup:

Pat

Great update Crazy!!! Remember its called a MD here hehehee But I will let it slid this time  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Battlecat

That's a pretty nifty pair of islands there!  I like the terracing work you've done and the sunken highways.  That's a very appealing looking high density urban area, I approve of all the greenery you've got in there! 

djvandrake

Welcome CrazyChickenSC.

Nice start here.  I really like your river in the first update and those islands in the second update are really cool.  :thumbsup:

CrazyChickenSC

Quote from: Pat on September 30, 2009, 09:35:31 AM
Great update Crazy!!! Remember its called a MD here hehehee But I will let it slid this time  ;)

Hehe totally slipped my mind! Took care of that little error hehe thnx!  :thumbsup:

jimbo_jj

You really like using those terraced walls. You do a great job with them! This city with the two islands really caught my eye. Very creative. Great job! :thumbsup:

-James
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

KoV Liberty

Love the style of your MD! Especially the river in the first update. Very good work! :thumbsup:

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Swesim

Interesting mix of pics, they all look very nice though.
It seems that You are using a lot of Japanese lots, but they look very well in these contexts, otherwise they can easily look a bit out of place.
Keep up the good work and I hope You will get the following here that You deserve!