Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

December 02, 2021, 09:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mayors' Diaries / Re: Federal Republic of Siculia
« Last post by ulisse99 on Today at 01:03:12 PM »
AMENDOLA

Amendola is a city that is divided into three levels. In the first level there are farms

There are also solar power plants

a beautiful wide road that goes towards the mountains surrounded by large farms

The road suddenly becomes a small highway

But there are also mountain roads that offer a beautiful panorama or you can take the railway

But if you take the highway there is a tunnel that connects the most modern part of Amendola. There is also a train depot and train station

Avenues and with beautiful villas

but if we take the road the mountain road...

...we see the ancient part of the city of Amendola

A small mountain tourist town

There are two roads that are parallel to Lake Casamassima. From this side you get to the terminal part of the lake with its complex system of dams

While from here you go upwards. Towards the Siculian Alps with mountain towns and tourist centers

But returning to the ancient city of Amendola here is the central square with the church and the town hall

But if we move to the part of Lake Casamassima there is the procession on boats of the patron saint of Amendola. San Lorenzo Maiorano

But the night comes and the city changes coloring

The central square of the ancient city of Amendola at night

The night creates a special combination of colors

Houses are lit up while streets light up streets and buildings

Even the train station has its own charm at night

The industrial zone is the area that is particular at night with neon lights

Mayors' Diaries / Federal Republic of Siculia
« Last post by ulisse99 on Today at 01:02:15 PM »
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SICULIA

This is the mega post of my city journal Federal Republic of Siculia

In this post there will be all the useful links to see all the city journal

All city journals prior to 02/12/2021 will only be available on ST and AIN Forum

SIMTROPOLIS

AIN FORUM

WIKI

Here will be all the city journals that will be published here from 02/12/2021. To get quick links on the various entries

AMENDOLA
NAM Creations / Re: Real Expressway Mod REW (Development and Support)
« Last post by Wiimeiser on Yesterday at 10:26:21 PM »
Yes, that's the one I was referring to. A shame it seems to have been canned... I hope you can work something out with it in the future. Seems like tying it in with the FTLs might be a good idea...
« Last post by Tarkus on Yesterday at 09:15:03 PM »
The CFIs remain shelved for the time being.  I will be revisiting them at some point in the near future, as I am focused on FTL content a lot of late, but they're a more involved project.

As far as that particular Hume Highway intersection, I found the original post with it from November 2017 after some extensive archaeology, the general NAM: Development thread.  That would have been in the early days of NAM 37 development, from back before things went haywire with that cycle (including before the Tidal Flow issues with the initial REW work reared their ugly heads).  AFAIK, it was an early prototype that never ended up in any subsequent internal NAM or REW builds.

-Alex
SimCity 4 General Discussion / Re: Problems with avenue median mod project
« Last post by N1_2888 on Yesterday at 03:06:31 PM »
Last question, I promise. ;) Is it possible to create a prop layout for medians with grass and another one for those with paving? Due to the orthogonal design of the Maxis paving I want to replace the round flowers of my former plan with square flowers. And flowers on a paving require a planter, flowers on grass don't.
Show us your... / Re: Show us your...Intersections
« Last post by LucarioBoricua on Yesterday at 02:02:50 AM »
This one took some intense trial and error to complete!

LEX File Exchange Discussion / Re: POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX
« Last post by art128 on Yesterday at 01:10:35 AM »
Hi, I changed providers and lost my email. To top it off, I forgot my password to  the LEX. You see the dilemma. Could you please either reset my my LEX account - user name olddan - or change the email associated with the account? (I'll pm you the email).

Thanks,
Dan

Hello, ca you PM me your new email address? I will make the necessary change.
LEX File Exchange Discussion / Re: POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX
« Last post by olddan on November 30, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »
Hi, I changed providers and lost my email. To top it off, I forgot my password to  the LEX. You see the dilemma. Could you please either reset my my LEX account - user name olddan - or change the email associated with the account? (I'll pm you the email).

Thanks,
Dan
SimCity 4 General Discussion / Re: Problems with avenue median mod project
« Last post by mgb204 on November 30, 2021, 12:02:26 PM »
Sadly S3D planes have practically zero slope tolerance, since it's technically a model. They can fit the angle of a slope, but where changes in slope between tiles appear, you'll get a lot of graphical oddness.

For this type of model, you probably need to raise it by about .2m, to prevent z-fighting with the main network texture. But you might get away without it, depending on certain factors including your videocard. If it wasn't for the need to 'overlay' an existing texture, this wouldn't be such a problem.
« Last post by Wiimeiser on November 30, 2021, 05:59:35 AM »
No, what I was thinking of was similar to this intersection on Hume Highway.

Though are the Continuous Flow intersections really pretty much almost done? As in, just LHD support left?

(Incidentally, I'd like to be able to branch normal ARD-3 off those CFI pieces, though that would require a mirrored version...)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10