• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your night pics

Started by pagenotfound, March 17, 2008, 07:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciuu96

Great pics Billy!

I also would like to ask for the links to the brand buildings that editfish already asked, can't find them from SC4Labs because of um.. language difficulties  ;D
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Bill_Chen

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

Ciuu96

Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Fabian93

I'm not playing more than 1 hour a week...
So this is the result after at least 6 months...

MandelSoft

Road geekery at night:

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

joshriddle577

To bad this one got deleted. :( I really liked it.  :'(

deadwoods

Quote from: Bill_Chen on October 20, 2010, 04:01:46 PM
;D ;D
http://cafe.naver.com/sc4labs.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Fclubid=14162167%26page=2%26menuid=10%26boardtype=L%26articleid=777%26referrerAllArticles=false

http://cafe.naver.com/sc4labs.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Fclubid=14162167%26page=3%26menuid=10%26boardtype=L%26articleid=760%26referrerAllArticles=false

Beautiful buildings. For those interested, but can't read korean (hangeul?) like me, there's a link to a .rar file on the top right of the page that contains the content.

What I would be interested in, is a link to an overview page showing all BATs available for download (I suppose I could click every link my mouse can find &mmm )
David, aka deadwoods

Bill_Chen

Quote from: deadwoods on October 22, 2010, 05:47:21 PM
Beautiful buildings. For those interested, but can't read korean (hangeul?) like me, there's a link to a .rar file on the top right of the page that contains the content.

What I would be interested in, is a link to an overview page showing all BATs available for download (I suppose I could click every link my mouse can find &mmm )

i cant read korean too, :-[ all my understanding are from picking some simple english word and guess .
if you wanna d/l more lots from that web site, i suggest you select in BAT_B, and find it out step by step. and it's the only way. :-\

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

art128

A night overview of commie blocks from my MD..

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nardo69

Well, I don't do too much night pics (not even dawn ...  ::)) because I do most of my shots "at work"  ;). And then, a nightshot of a field and some forests at new moon doesn't look very ... well ... you might be able to guess how it looks ...

But even in rural areas sometimes night pics can be nice, and - again as you might haven been able to guess, too - the "(mostly)" in the name of my MD should indicate that sometimes even ol'Papa Nardo goes highrise ...  ;)

From my latest update. Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

bap

Quote from: netmod on May 16, 2010, 03:10:35 PM
Dublin at night:

Amazing landscapes netmod. May I ask you where can I get that beautiful football stadium do you have in the above picture?

netmod

mooooooooooooooooo...

wetsom

bap

Quote from: netmod on November 21, 2010, 01:33:00 PM
Thats a pretty old picture - http://www.davidluart.com/download.php heres where you get it

Thanks a lot. As your picture shows, Dmscopio/Davidluart BATs are masterpieces.

jijdlswns

here is my picture of city at night.
and maybe it will not need to long time to load the picture. because it rink connects flickr
but maybe or not. ...

netmod

mooooooooooooooooo...

tag_one

Wow wonderful work on that pic jijdlswns  &apls &apls

io_bg

Quote from: jijdlswns on November 24, 2010, 04:05:35 AM
here is my picture of city at night.
and maybe it will not need to long time to load the picture. because it rink connects flickr
but maybe or not. ...
This indeed is a great picture, but I'm wondering, why there's an underpass just next to the underground mall? ::)
A night pic from the latest update in my MD

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

The Tomorrow Square looks awesome in your pic tankmank!

Also, great work io_bg, netmod, and jijdlswns  :thumbsup:  The bluish color of jijdlswns' pic is intriguing!

An industrial area at night featuring some of Simhottoddy's recent work:

And a belated (if you didn't already catch it in my last MD update):

More in my MD of course  ;)