• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your night pics

Started by pagenotfound, March 17, 2008, 07:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBSimio

I've always loved night shots... very nice everyone!   &apls

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Bill_Chen

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

io_bg

Great pics, guys! I particularly liked tankmank's one, he's perfectly captured the feel of a big metropolis :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

Really good pictures Bill_Chen  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

JBSimio, I just love your picture! There was a recent discussion in this forum on increased nightlighting of transit networks, partially stimulated by kovlodog's observation that real-life cities viewed from a far zoom (in his case an airliner) are dominated by a spiderweb (or grid) of roads and highways. I'm not suggesting he was the first to notice that, but rather that his observation prompted development of a new mod  $%Grinno$%. Your picture shows that in a way I've not seen before in the game  &apls &apls

Elias (Terring7) Although I hate light pollution in real life (after growing up in an over-lit suburban area I've been fortunate in this respect to have moved to a small town with well-designed streetlights and now a rural area, both with phenomenal views of the night sky) I love it in simcity!  $%Grinno$%  Maybe it's because there's not a way to look up and see the stars in the game  ;)

And of course, great pics Billy (Bill_Chen)!

Terring7

JBSimio your picture is brilliant &apls . What kind of mods did you use?
Bill_Chen, your first picture reminds me some documentaries a saw. Great job :thumbsup:
noahclem, the only way to see stars in Simcity is by using a starry background. It's still pity you can't see them above your city &mmm
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

kodlovag

Nice pictures
Here is my pic. Just a single nightlighted avenue bridge.

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

solsystem

I tested the Day´n´Nite Mod from SimFox in my Region Stardust. Here are some night pics from Altair City (pic 1 + 2), Happytown (3 - 6) and Industriepark Nord-Ost (7).

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Pic 5:

Pic 6:

Pic 7:

Thomas

Cali

wonderful night pics all. And some wonderful nightlighting :)
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

louistsw

I know that it is big...
How can I use the code to resize ? %confuso
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

art128

To use the code to resize, simple add Width= and the number you want. Like that : [img width= --- ] I suggest you to use between 800 and 1024 pixels.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

louistsw

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

solsystem

@louistsw, this is incredible, fantastic, amazing...

Evillions8

Quote from: louistsw on January 18, 2011, 07:20:43 AM

I know that it is big...
How can I use the code to resize ? %confuso

Is that a mod or photoshopped? 

jmdude1

Quote from: Bill_Chen on October 22, 2010, 09:42:43 PM
i cant read korean too, :-[ all my understanding are from picking some simple english word and guess .
if you wanna d/l more lots from that web site, i suggest you select in BAT_B, and find it out step by step. and it's the only way. :-\

its a really late reply, but, try BAT_C. each bat with a small disk next to it is available for download unless password protected. the bats with trees next to them have photos.
when you select a bat, the download option is in the top right corner next to the disk.

jmyers2043

Hello louistsw

Beautiful picture.   &apls   
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

woodb3kmaster

Coming soon to an MD near you...

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

kodlovag

Quote from: Evillions8 on January 19, 2011, 05:39:28 PM
Is that a mod or photoshopped? 

That is photoshopped. Very nice otherwise.
But this is real mod, will be released soon.

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

Evillions8

I like your better than the PS one.  It looks more natural.  :satisfied:  Don't get me wrong, I like both, just I like your better.  :)