• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Welcome to Sim City 4 Devotion !!!

Started by jeronij, December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

&drumm1 &drumm1 &drumm1

Fantastic we have 80 members

Congratulations Jeronij.

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apl

kettle's boiling  ;)

:satisfied:

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jeronij

Yeah, 80 is not a bad number  :thumbsup:

I simply fear that the members that are actually registering do never come back when they see the lack of contents  &mmm ... So I think I will start to fisnish some unreleased models I have in my computer, and I will put them in the "exchange"  &ops .... at least until we get a more serious exchange   %wrd . I think that working more in the actual exchange, knowing that a much better and professional one will be available soon, is a waste of time, so I´ll start to spend my time creating some custom content...

I want to add more fetures to the site, like the images galleries and maybe a chat... do you like chatting ?¿, I dont, but I´d do anything for the site member's  ;D.

About both, the galleries and the chat, I have been looking for some posibilities:
I want a software for the City Journals different from a forum, but which allows multiple posts from the author and multiple comments from the readers.  I have found one called Coppermine which I have installed in Galleries . You can have a look if you want, There is only a test there, and I dont think it can be used as a City Journal holder because the authors can only post files, but not comments...and what is a City Journal without feedback ?¿
We also looked for a blog software but we did not find anything useful.
So, the question is:  Can you recommend us a good blog software that could be used as a City Journals section ?¿

About the chat, the only decent one I found costs 50 $ (Ajax technology). Is this expensive or not for such a software ?¿. Can you recommend us some free chatting softeare we could integrate in the site ?¿

Thanks to all for the unconditional support so far  :thumbsup:. I have to admit that after the problems trying to give you access to custom content, I though everybody would have leave to other more important sites... so as mentioned above, let me use now my free time to develope something nice you can see / download because I know that is what you are really looking for  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

TheTeaCat

Jeronij.

I like the way the site is developing. I didn't expect everything to be "A" ok from the launch but each time I vist I do believe that it is getting better.

I am not much good in recomding stuff for you to use but a few of my mates are pc savvy and I shall ask them for any recomendations that they might have.

Don't get too dishearted - I'm sure all the other great sites around took a while to get going too (none were an overnight success)

Oooh   unfinished models that sounds interesting.

I shall do what I can to help for the download section but to be honest the best I can do is mess about with the Lot editor.

Still you get a big  :thumbsup: from me for all your hard work.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Masochist

I like how this site's been developing so far!  Hopefully people can see that it is still a young site and won't write it off so soon.  It's really growing, and it's easy to see it!  80 members!  YES!  Very nice job, Jeronij!  I can't wait to see what's in store for the future.
(Under Construction)

metasmurf

Well providing custom non-simtropolis content is a good way to get visitors, that's for sure  :) I might share some lotwork here later on.

TheTeaCat

&apls &apls &apls
90+ members 

Congras jeonij.

A warm welcome to all new members :party:
Just putting the kettle on folks

Alfred.Jones

Congratulations Jeronij

90+ Members is a fair bit :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Hi people !!!

Yes, 90 is still better than 80  :thumbsup: !!!

It seems that adding some downloadable stuff is a good attractor  ;D ...

A WARM WELCOME to all the new members   &dance !!!
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

pica

Looks nice JRJ  :thumbsup:

Looking forward for the downloads

jeronij

Quote from: pica on December 03, 2006, 04:30:08 PM
Looks nice JRJ  :thumbsup:

Looking forward for the downloads

Nice to see new members around the site  :thumbsup: !!!

pica, you can already download some files in the exchange section in this site. If you cant see the link in the main menu, logout and login again. You should see it then  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

pica

Ah, sorry. I overlooked it.  &blush

Let's have a look of what beautiful things you made, as allways   ;D

bat

Congrats on 99th members, jeronij!

One left to 100!!!!!

meinhosen

Sooo close to being number 100.  ;)

This looks like a quality website jeronij, I can't wait to see what it develops into.  Looking good!
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

TheTeaCat

Congratulations Jeronij

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

100 Members

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Welcome Detroit Red Wings our latest recruit hope you enjoy your stay.

Kettles boiling
Sorry    Tea only     Ceylon this time for you!

TTC

Masochist

;D 100 Members! ;D  YES!!!

&dance  &dance  &drumm1  &dance  &dance

Jeronij, congratulations!  You may now pop your collar...  :sunny:

Hello to all new members!  I hope you all enjoy the site and contribute and be merry and bear fruit!  :thumbsup:
(Under Construction)

Alfred.Jones

Congratulations Jeronij and Welcome to all new members :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion