• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Welcome to Sim City 4 Devotion !!!

Started by jeronij, December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsD

Jeronij:  I love your site.  You and your team have put togeather a great thing here.  Wounderful work.  :thumbsup:  &apls
To hate is human, to forgive and to love is devine.

Please visit my website.
Please visit my MD
Valley of the Gods

JJ

I just have to say, how much I am loving it here. I love how much more attention a CJ/MD gets than on ST. The CJ section is far too busy on ST for my liking and your topic is basically gone in 5 seconds, which I really hate and you can't get the comments you are searching for. I collapse a lot of the forums here, because I don't use them, which is something I really like :D.

People around here, tend to give more helpful comments aswell, rather than just, oh great, lovely, can't wait to see more. All the sort of stuff that is nice to hear from time to time. I love criticism as it helps me improve, something I want to do. Not just stay stuck at the amateur level I am. Thanks to everyone who put this great place together, love it  :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls

thundercrack83

Quote from: JJ on May 24, 2007, 01:19:04 PM
I just have to say, how much I am loving it here. I love how much more attention a CJ/MD gets than on ST. The CJ section is far too busy on ST for my liking and your topic is basically gone in 5 seconds, which I really hate and you can't get the comments you are searching for. I collapse a lot of the forums here, because I don't use them, which is something I really like :D.

People around here, tend to give more helpful comments aswell, rather than just, oh great, lovely, can't wait to see more. All the sort of stuff that is nice to hear from time to time. I love criticism as it helps me improve, something I want to do. Not just stay stuck at the amateur level I am. Thanks to everyone who put this great place together, love it  :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls

I agree with you 100%, things are much more close-knit here, not that a large amount of people is a bad thing. It's just not conducive to really getting to know everyone and their work. I hope your enjoying your time here half as much as I am, JJ! Take care, my friend!

Zane

I guess it's a bit late to be posting here, but let's look at how far this site has come and give jeronij some congrats to say the least! Felicitations to you! It must be nice to look at this site and say to yourself "I made this," jenonij. Sound familiar? :thumbsup: Be proud.

RON-E

love your site jeronij! i wondered where you went after all your stuff left ST!

great to have this site, so much stuff!love it!

Greydaddy

I just want to say that everyone here has done a fantastic job on this site, and even though I rarely play SC4 anymore I am glad to see the fire still burns and wish you good fortune!

(Greyveil)

RippleJet

It's an honour to welcome you here, Grey(veil)daddy! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Welcome to all the new people and a special warm welcome to you Grey(veil)daddy

Robin   ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

Whoa- another legend passes through and likes what is seen.  We are truly, truly smiled upon by the SC4 Gods.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

ricorones

Hi every one
my name 's eric but as far as i logged on the web , i used ricorones as nickname , it s coming from a bad joke, i must confess :D

apologize my bad english.. i m french and my keyboard isn't set with english automatic correction!

i hope i could stay clear enough..

i m not a designer...but i hope i could learn here some usefull tricks and make region's map.

In the RealLife, i'm musician..
I m playing sim city for a long time..(i'm 35 year's old)
i m glad to find here a lot of beautifull items for this game.
so thank's to you for this community
see you
rico

Squirrel_King

I hope I get used to this forum and site... Just recently got ADDICTED to the game and oh my, now I wanna know more ! Woot woot ! &hlp
Here I come to save the day !

Highrise99

Deathcat001

Good to know that Sim City is still strong after +6 years!

BenGunn

The only problem I seem to be having is too much fun,not enough sleep!  :D . I'm an old machine builder with modest computer skills,yet after downloading many things from the lex I have only had one brown box!(that was quickly repaired) You folks do a fine job here, big thank you to all...
            cheers
                       Ben

BenGunn

Being a forums noob I didn't know where to post this one.
I was looking at the pictures of these warplanes,and I went a little cross-eyed.Presto! they were all 3D. Here is the file I was viewing.
Documents/SimCity 4/LEX_Downloads/BLS/Readme_MAAM_Roundabouts.htm     
   Has anyone else ever noticed this?
                Ben

catty

Quote from: BenGunn on July 30, 2010, 09:15:01 PM
I was looking at the pictures of these warplanes,and I went a little cross-eyed.

The only warplanes I know about are these

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1154

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

BenGunn

Those are the planes. On the readme page two columns of the same pictures appear side by side.

catty

Quote from: BenGunn on August 01, 2010, 07:44:44 AM
Those are the planes. On the readme page two columns of the same pictures appear side by side.

That's just how the creater has decided to show them in the read-me, the planes have been designed to sit inside a NAM roundabout like this

but you can have them anywhere you like, as they are just 2x2 parks (found in the park menu)

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

nbk_kuwait

dear members, i do have an important question,
by now i have downloaded a lates NAM file, but the only thing that i am wandering about is that is there a certain folder to download the file before extacting it?
thank you