• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ussagus

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls ...Nice job to everyone

sEAhAwk fAn121

Teh Seahawk is back...

New airport under construction. :)

pilotdaryl

rushman5

He's back!  Nice airport progress there.

bat

That is looking wonderful so far, sEAhAwk fAn121! Really good airport!

Alfred.Jones

The development looks great since you showed me in chat :thumbsup: Nice work Seahawk

Sim City 4 Devotion

fantnet

Where can I download your fedex planes?

Quote from: ElPhantasmo69 on September 04, 2007, 09:47:51 AM
They're converted from MS Flight Sim models, then retextured for Carinthia Pacific. It works well for variety's sake, but since they are someone else's work, they can't be uploaded.

Also, FedEx's route was getting a lot of use, so they've added a larger plane to handle the high volume of freight traffic.

Zaphod

that's a ginormous airport!

and the FedEX plane looks good. Haven't made use of the current ones available because the colors seem off but this one looks really good with good textures!
War Kittens !?

feliwi

I just saw that tabinihito released his new A330 pack. The props can be downloaded here: tabinohitos homepage

Many more Asian carriers(e.g Thai, Asiana, EVA, . . .) are now possible!!
Have fun with it!

simsmart

The architect is drunken.  ;D

ElPhantasmo69

@fantnet - they can't be uploaded because they aren't my models, only my textures. Sorry, but that would be plagiarism.

allan_kuan1992

Quote from: simsmart on July 04, 2008, 08:59:18 AM
The architect is drunken.  ;D
(image clipped)

I oddly had a similar situation while trying to build my airport. =P

- Allan Kuan

The_Hutt

Here's a shot from my latest MD update - click the link in my sig and go to page 3 to see more!

sim-al2

awesome airport. I've built some, but none are really worth posting here, although I do have an airport planned  ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

j-dub

Well this one is more to an architectual stand point. This is my first self built airport and space is limited. I also am not into the crossing runway thing.  I figured to combine train stations into it rather than the old having to rent a car or something. I would consider it at this point about 90% done. I have yet to finish the structure across the runway.

art128

very good airports all  &apls

where can i get the diagonal runways

??
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Alfred.Jones

Unfortunately they have not yet been released. I'd take a look here[/b] though ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Albus of Garaway

The_Hutt,

Wow, look at you! You've improved so much since I remember you first arriving at Simtropolis. That airport is stunning. Your use of taxiways is seamless. I love how one of your wings gently curves: I've never thought of it that way. You make much better airports than I (although that isn't too hard...). Fantastic work. Keep improving!

AoG

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave