• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpj_starfleet

Tabi...Wonderful pictures! are those hangers and cargo buildings creations of yours?

art128

here's my airport :

Parking area, you can see also the three network that goes to the airport : train, highway and El-Train (Metro)

terminal 1, with a big plaza and the terminus of the metro line. The highway go under the airport.

another view , but with terminal 1A and 1B, those are connected to the main pieces under the taxiways.

other angle...

The maintenance service, rescue and hangars.

the future cargo area.

overview's mosaic.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

canuck3360

great airports everyone
heres one I'm almost finished with(still need to do the surroundings etc..)
Welcome to Yorkshire Metropolitan Airport.YMA is getting ready for the First ever Winter Simlympic Games as the City of York in Rorysville is hosting the Winter Games fom February 15th to the 22nd!

nayzababa

Why airplane not show in taxiway,runway.

How do you do?

Please tell me.

feliwi

@all: Nice airports in here! Hope I will be able to post one of mine again soon!
@nayzababa: In the beginning I had the same propblem, but I could solve it. For the planes appearing on taxiways or runways you have to create new lots on your own (by using Lot Editor). It quite hard work to create realistic new lots, but the it will help! Hope I could help you!
Another thing, I've seen you're from Thailand. It would be a great pleasure if you could take a look at my Thai-City-Journal Kaibesia(http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=98105&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=13) and tell me what you think, whether it is realistic or what to make better! Thanks!

nayzababa

feliwi, I want create your airport.
Please,link download or the way does your airport.
umm..I don't have  Lot Editor.
Please,give me the email.

nayzababa

sim-al2

Aircraft are props. Props have to be manually put on lot with Lot Editor. Please read the EULA,and if you except, click the button that say so. The next page will have the category for the Lot Editor at the top. Open this and download the first item. If you have trouble from there, feel free to PM me or anybody with a Lot Editor thread. Good Luck! ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

trapmaka

Well here's my first attempt.

These are the passenger terminals with a portion of the airport carpark in view.

This is the international terminal with the Airport's Railway station.

This is the cargo/maintenance/recreation/refueling area which isn't finished yet, and with the local wind farm at the top.

And finally a overhead view of the city and airport.

Well first attempt, thoughts?

j-dub

I'm no aviation export, but that layout looks just like how a real one would be laid out. 

allan_kuan1992

nice... but there's radiation clouds rolling around everywhere (cough cough)

do you have a lot creating a lot of park value? The game might be complaining of that.

- Allan Kuan

trapmaka

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on January 31, 2009, 10:14:31 PM
nice... but there's radiation clouds rolling around everywhere (cough cough)

do you have a lot creating a lot of park value? The game might be complaining of that.

- Allan Kuan
I use the cheat lots available on simtropolis when I'm building my city so I can work the various utilities into positions I want without having to worry about them straight away (does this make sense?).
A side effect of using the anti-pollution lot is that it changes the city-wide pollution levels to high, but eliminates any negative effects this has, and creates the radiation clouds (I assume your referring to the shining lights on the ground, never knew what they were ;D). 

feliwi

@all: Great airports so far, hope you like mine!

Krung Thanbu Don Maneng Airport

As you may hear from the title this airport is inspired by Bangkok's (former and reopened) airport Don Mueang. The airport has got two runways with a golf course between the runways. On both sides of the runway one can find terminal facilities and so on. This airport is an attempt of mine to show un unstructurated and overcrowded Southeast-Asian airport, hop you like it!

Overview: newer facilites are on the right side, older ones on the left:

The oldest terminal, used for governmental flights, and some standing gates:

The standing gates are used for cargo flights as well, although it is quite far to the cargo terminal:

At night:

Some cessnas:

Today the airport has got a special guest, the A380, after testing a landing on the short runway:

Cargo terminal:

Departure and arrival lane of section B in terminal 2:

Section 2B at night:

Some T2 concourses:

The airport's latest addition, dock 2E, used by wide-bodies (mainly 747) only:

JAL 767 leaving for Osaka Kansai, have a nice flight:

Heavy traffic, 3 heavies waiting for take off:

Note the golf course and of course terminal 2 in the bottom of the pic:

nayzababa

feliwi... How do you do ?  Airplane can fly.

io_bg

feliwi, great work, but I think there are too much planes. &mmm
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Gwail

Here are some shots of an airport I'm currently working on:

My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

ElPhantasmo69

Great pics Gwail!

@nayzababa: The planes in the air are only static props, they don't actually fly. They can be placed on a lot using the lot editor. The JAL 767 was modeled by Kumba along with many others and can be found on the LEX using the creator search. Use the lot editor to make a lot of your own to share with us!

feliwi

@Gwail: Will these runways be part of new airport packs, because they look absolutely incredible! As well I'd be interested in the KLM 747 without jetways! Anyway, fantastic airport!!

frdrcklim

The runway looks really photorealistic. I'm also curious as to when you can download these.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

pete3d

hi im new here...

i love the airport tread.
it make me to do my own one.
so im now working on it.

here is the first pic: