• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwail

I think that these curvy taxiway centerlines textures come with AC Texture Pack 01, but I can be wrong.

Here are some shots of a terminal and neighborhood hotel service. I don't post the main airport area, because it isn't finished in way I'd like to show and I've decided to stop playing the region.

Hope you like it.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

feliwi

Wow, Gwail!
Fantastic update! I love the terminal because it really looks like a typical Eastern Europe airport!
Can't wait for more! And of course I can't wait for the new runways, which you are making!

thomil

Nice Airports everybody :thumbsup:

Time to add two of my airports

Here we have Collingwood Island International Airport. The little township next to the threshold of Runway 09 is Chobham Cap.

Close-up of the terminal and adjacent ramp with its 7 parking positions. Currently, the airport is able to handle up to 1.000.000 passengers per year.

And finally a view of the Central Service Area with the ATC and Radar Towers, Administration offices, GA Terminal and ramp, Maintenance area, and 4 Cessna Caravans belonging to the Customs/Border Control Service.

Now on to the next airport, Derrics International. Just two pics this time.

First an overview of the runway system and the new Terminal 2. On the left hand side of the picture is the base of a UN Peacekeeping contingent.

And finally a closeup of the new Terminal. In it's current mode, the facility is able to handle up to 5 million passengers a year. It is essentially a modular design that can be expanded to twice it's current size.

Sciurus

Very nice airports :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

jpj_starfleet

Hello!!  Here are some more pics from my future CJ, this is the New Dublin International Airport....

Starting with Concourse D & E American Airlines and its OneWorld partners.

These next ones are Concourse F Delta/Northwest and there SkyTeam Partners.

And lastly one of the holding pads near Concourse F

More to come, Thank You.

(Go LV Wranglers & Anaheim Ducks)

allan_kuan1992

I like that staggered terminal effect there.

- Allan Kuan

frdrcklim

I like your airports thomil. I especially found your first pic very interesting ;).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

blade2k5

Nice airports everyone.  Excellent work on them.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Nexis4Jersey

My Not Finished Airport for Coastal De Soller

~Corey  :thumbsup:

cameron1991

Great airports everyone!  :thumbsup:

Here's a few pictures of a new airport I'm currently building. It's fairly small and will only serve up to about 4-5 million passengers per year with the current terminal.
I also tried to only use aircraft from the same geographic region, so as to make the airport look more realistic.

--Edit--
Here's an overview I forgot to include earlier.

Pat

Awesome Airports Everyone!!!  &apls :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ShadeSlayer

Just started this today. Obviously a work in progress (lets see how long it takes you to figure out what's missing...). I've put in about an hour and a half including work in LE to do some lotting of planes.

Types of planes as of now: Boeing 737, Boeing 747, Canadair CRJ, Airbus A320, Airbus A340
Still to come: MD11, DC10, Boeing 757, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, Airbus A300, Airbus A330, CC-130 Hercules, various military planes, and a few others..

Click to see full image size.

akarapcity

hey so in my city all i have is the 'small international airport', and its starting to get used to its capacity. whats the next step to upgrading it? do i build another airport next to it? or is there like a 'medium' or 'large international airport' that is offered? need some help from the pro's lol, thanks!

Swesim

If You are using the original Maxis airports You will probably have to build a new airport since they differ in size, but if You are using Volt´s AC Functional airports this is no longer a problem until You reach a fairly high growthstage, these airports have the necessary size taken care of already from the beginning...

akarapcity

sweet thanks, and where can i get those?

Voltaire

You can get these self-upgrading PreFabs

as part of AC Functional Airports 2.0, here on the LEX.

Please Please Please read the Readme, and get Cleanitol, to help you work the conflict & dependency lists.

If plopping in a high-population city, make sure you have Plenty of Cash... those upgrades are not cheap!

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

Swesim

Quote from: ShadeSlayer on April 22, 2009, 10:12:08 PM
Just started this today. Obviously a work in progress (lets see how long it takes you to figure out what's missing...). I've put in about an hour and a half including work in LE to do some lotting of planes.

Types of planes as of now: Boeing 737, Boeing 747, Canadair CRJ, Airbus A320, Airbus A340
Still to come: MD11, DC10, Boeing 757, Boeing 767, Boeing 777, Airbus A300, Airbus A330, CC-130 Hercules, various military planes, and a few others..
Nice work!

Did You mod them as Airportlots too?
I´ve lotted quite a few aircraft lots but not been able to get them to work as airportlots due to my limited knowledge of modding.
The ones I´ve made have been put in the LM section until I can find out how to convert them into Airportlots...

jpj_starfleet

A little more of New Dublin International, the airport is currently going though a multi million dollar renovation (meaning I am still creating it)   ;D 

This is the ramp between concourse's C & D

A close up of the Continental gates at concourse C along with Frontier and WestJet the newest airline at the airport.

Here are the JetBlue and Spirit gates.

Lastly a American 757 and a private LeerJet passing by a Continental 767.

Thank You (New Dublin International - The only way to fly)

calibanX

Gorgeous airport there jpj. An airport with that much detail takes a looooong time to make. Any idea how many hours you spent?

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

jpj_starfleet

CalibanX... Thank You!  its taken me at least two monthes (not everyday though) mostly because almost all of it is Lot Editor work and I still have 2 more concourse's, the freight area and gen avaition to create and everytime Voltaire or the AC team comes out with something new I have to update it!   :P