• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinaj

Goodwill Airport has been completed! The newest airport in California City, and the replacement airport for the soon-to-be demolished Wensworth Metro Airport, it is a hub for Southwest Airlines and Thai Airways. It is projected in 3 years that the airport will carry around 29,000,750 people. I didn't have time to fill in the empty spaces though. Here are various pictures of Goodwill Airport.
First the entire airport.

Now the Southwest Terminal.

The Main International Terminal.

And thanks to someone I forgot their name, I now have a new terminal for Thai Airways Airbus A340s. Here it is. Also you can see the hangars behind the terminal.

I love airplanes.

Earth quake

kevinaj

My newest yet fastest growing city, Frankton, has it's first airport! Here is the Passanger Terminal of Frankton International Airport.

I love airplanes.

qwerty123

Welcome To The United Islands of the Great Commonwealth International Airport or you could shorten it down to just The United Island International Airport(UIIA).

This is the Main Terminal Area and where the main control tower is located.

This the International Flights Terminal.The main airlines that carry international flights here are British Airways,Air France,Air Japan,American Airlines, and Luftansia.

This is the American National/International Flights Terminal.Airlines that carry flights here include Delta,Continetal,Virgin America,United,American Airlines,and Northwest.

This is the Regional/Private Flights Terminal.This is the only terminal in the airport to have it own 5 star Resturant.

The United Islands IslandLink is the rail system that you see going up and down the airport loop and the IslandLink connets to all the other Islands in the United Islands.There is a huge project planned to connet all the of the smaller islands with the rail system and eliminate a medium size portion of the water taxis and ferry boats.
Purple Haze!

Earth quake

Beautiful airport, but I don't like the overview perhaps you should put quays (those of the JRJ would be perfect) :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Hey kevinaj. Glad to see that you like the Thai airways lots I made! :)

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

kevinaj

I have a new request (because of the stupid installer of LE >:(). I want at least an American Airlines 757 that looks like it's going to land, a Quantas 747 that is on a taxiway and a Northwest A330 also on a taxiway.
I love airplanes.

KoV Liberty

Ok then. I will try to have those to you by tomorrow afternoon. For the taxiiways, what base texture do you want on either side? 747, apron, or 737 texture? Also, I am not good at making accurate runway lots (base texture) so I will try my best. :)

Adrian, I miss you man.

kevinaj

I would want the 747 texture.
I love airplanes.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

Moe31

Lot of progress Kevinaj! But still one realistic problem for me, the airport is built to close from the buildings. If there're houses at the border of the airport, you won't use to see skycrapers. Airports are builts outside of the towns!

kevinaj

I think San Diego's Airport is built pretty close to downtown San Diego.

EDIT: Also Driftmaster, can you get me a lotted A330 of Northwest Airlines, and an Iberia A340 on a normal taxiway (not inside 747 gates, 737 gates, or aprons :thumbsup:.
I love airplanes.

KoV Liberty

K. Northwest is at a gate right?

Adrian, I miss you man.

kevinaj

Yes. And also California City is getting it's 3rd and probably final airport.
I love airplanes.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

kevinaj

A preview of Downtown International Airport.

I love airplanes.

KoV Liberty

Youv'e made some real progress on your airports kevinaj! :thumbsup:

Adrian, I miss you man.

Moe31

Quote from: kevinaj on October 29, 2009, 04:17:00 AM
I think San Diego's Airport is built pretty close to downtown San Diego.

I would say 500 or 600 meters minimum. Here you have 50 meters from the buildings. You can replace the buildings by grass on 200 meters, or 100 meters!

More than the San Diego Airport, you have London City airport, but there's no great builgings next to the runways.

PS: You're last airport is awesome!

kevinaj

The eastern half of the new Downtown Int'l Airport. This side is mainly international. Northwest operates the most flights out of here.

I love airplanes.

Earth quake