• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nekseb

Kansai Terminal

Found it, download it and lost the link... &mmm

But after some search find it again:
http://www.simtropolis.com/omnibus/index.cfm/Main.SimCity_4.Custom_Airports_Building_FAQ  ;D
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas

marsh

Ghazuo International Airport. If you want mre click the link in my sig.  :)

kbieniu7

Excellent effect with this window view  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

louistsw

:P I think the plane maybe difficult to turn around in the end of the runway..
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

thepokemaniac

Nashville - The Airport American Airlines Built

Well this is my airport. Still incomplete, it's been 4 months in the making. It is the most accurate recreation of the Nashville International Airport ever made for Simcity! (Most likely the only one for that matter) I decided to make a 1988-1992 version of the airport, when the American Airlines hub was in its prime at BNA. I did my best to make this as accurate as possible with the limitations of Simcity4 as well as using current aircraft releases. The final product of my recreation will feature a present-day version of the Nashville Airport. So without further ado here is the airport! Enjoy!  ;)

This is the international wing of concourse A. It was built for American Airlines's flights to London in the early 1990s. The flights have since been discontinued along with the hub status, and this section of Concourse A is not in use.

Concourse B was occupied by Delta, Northwest, Eastern, USAir, and Pan Am. Today, it is used mostly by Delta, but is occupied by a few other carriers as well.

American Airlines. This is the product of rapid expansion that American Airlines pursued, and it proved to work in Nashville - for a while. The American Airlines hub in Nashville closed in the mid 1990s. Since then, this terminal has been taken over by other airlines like Southwest and Air Canada, although American still has a large presence here as well.

Concourse D was occupied by American Eagle, American Airlines's regional carrier. Today it has been abandoned and is no longer in use, and the MNAA has no plans to reopen it.

Thanks for viewing! More pics of development to come soon, until then stay tuned here and on other Simcity fansites! ;D

Adam

Howdy y'all!

Cyri-96

ShadeSlayer

thepokemaniac: Airport looks nice but you will need to modify it for Sunday when the Predators return... golf bags at the ready (meanwhile, Vancouver moves on to round 3).

Allein

Nice airport  ;)

A little part of mine:

More coming soon in my MD  :thumbsup:

supremec

There are very impressive airports in this topic  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

DJSun1981

Thats the domestic airport under the mountain in Hallbach:
This airport connects the highways 002 + 005 + 014:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

io_bg

Those are some steep taxiways and runways $%Grinno$%
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

teddyrised

Nice airports everyone! This is the first serious modular airport that I have built, previously I was only using Maxis airports (yea, imagine the horror). I have drawn much inspiration from this thread during the construction of my airport, so here is a big thank you to everyone out there who have contributed your screenshots - this is because without your posting I would not have learned how to build one myself :)

As you will see below the right side of the terminal is not yet completed, because I am still deciding whether to expand it or not :P

It's a mosaic:

*Note: I have vertically compressed the mosaic by cutting out a huge part of the sea between the suspension bridge and the shipyard - this is because it was just a huge swath of water and nothing else.

Koekie01

Well, that looks amazing teddyrised! The only thing I would change is the distance between the taxiway and the terminal. When there is a 747 taxiing on it will probably hit the back of an other airplane with its wing. But amazing, very good job!

teddyrised

Quote from: Koekie01 on May 15, 2011, 03:28:41 AM
Well, that looks amazing teddyrised! The only thing I would change is the distance between the taxiway and the terminal. When there is a 747 taxiing on it will probably hit the back of an other airplane with its wing. But amazing, very good job!

True enough! When I went back to check on my airport I realised during planning I forgot to leave one extra tile on both sides of the taxiway... ah, epic fail :P

Biriali

That is a very good airport, teddyrised  &apls Though I would have to agree with Koekie01 on the width of the taxi ways.
And that port of yours kind of reminds me of the port of Aarhus. Please show us some more!
Nemo sobrius saltaret

effingdrew

teddyrised

@effingdrew I think your airport looks really neat!

Jack Bauer

Your first airport is pretty well-done it looks like to Atlanta Hartsfield. Good job :thumbsup:

fighter_jingyu

hi there, here is a unfinished airport sketch. the Christchurch International Airport CHC.  43°28'59.02"S 172°32'58.70"E
nearly all the essentials are not set up yet, the parking area, buildings outside the port, interchanges etc. :-[ if i got extra time, i would enrich these details.
and because i have never been to an airport before, there must be lots of mistake occurred in this sketch. and please correct them. Thx~

i want to create two diagonal runways crossed like X, just perform like the CHC, and i know till now that won't happen unless the new version RMIP works out (is that still developing?). so i consider the diagonal taxiway as the second diagonal runway.

click this to show full volume

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

ShadeSlayer

That is a very excellent job considering it is your first airport. The taxiways and what not are particularly realistic it is great so far.

I am personally making a replica of a big world airport myself but I'm mostly waiting on RMIP-3 before that will be good to go.