• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korot

Quote from: mike3775 on June 04, 2012, 04:42:26 PM
Quote from: GMT on June 04, 2012, 03:46:00 PM
-Snip-

Sweet. 

One thing I noticed, I keep getting the "business wants an airport" pop up building a non maxis airport, is that normal?

Yes, it's due to how that script is coded that it won't go away building a non-Maxis airport.

@GMT: What kind of background is that? Airport looks nice from this high!

Regards,
Korot

josh6

Victoria International Airport
I love night shots so heres mine with the camera facing east.

More to come in my CJ
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/40689-animaltown-the-iron-forest/

GMT

Quote from: mike3775 on June 04, 2012, 04:42:26 PM
One thing I noticed, I keep getting the "business wants an airport" pop up building a non maxis airport, is that normal?

That's because sim city recognizes airports as one lot, so to make your cutom airport "work" in sim city, you need to have a lot with airport properties. there was one such lot included in one of the older airport sets which basically looked like a parking but had airport values so your game recognizes it as an airport while it really isnt, allowing to fake functionality in a custom airport.

Quote from: Korot on June 06, 2012, 07:42:08 AM
@GMT: What kind of background is that? Airport looks nice from this high!

Regards,
Korot

this depends on which background you're talking about...

... really, it is. I swear.

c0pr4x

Wow! It's beautiful. But i wonder... how do you make those? With mods? Plug in? Because this is not the airport from Maxis!

art128

just two pictures from my WIP airport:

And where the airport is located:

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Cool airport, Arthur. The letters in the grass are a neat idea!

Cheers
Willy

art128

Thank you Willy!

Okay, here is two pictures from HiroshimaNishi airport, the old one soon to be bulldozed ( IRL  and maybe in SC4 too, i'm waiting to see what they're going to do with it. All I know so far is that they're going to build an heliport..)

Props & Texture Catalog

Ricky112233

Nice! I like the terminal :)

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

art128

Thanks Ricky!

Here's an aerial view of the terminal area finished.

Props & Texture Catalog

Huston_N7

Neat airport! I wish I could make an airport as good as you have  :-[
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Ricky112233

Ditto that! It looks very Japanese. :)

Oh and, I got a new computer, Arthur, yaay! :D

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

ElPhantasmo69

Karastadt International Airport is a small international airport, with approx. 7 million passenger movements per year.

Cargo operations are located at the eastern side of the airfield, served by Cathay Pacific Cargo, FedEx, UPS and ABX

Domestic Flights are handled by the 4 major national carriers; Titan, Caledonian, Phoenix and Gryphonair

Caledonian and Titan 757-200's and a Gryphonair 737-800

International destinations include Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary Canada (Westjet and Air Canada), Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas USA (United, Titan, Delta, American), Mexico City and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (Titan, Mexicana and Aeromexico), Tokyo, Japan (Titan) and Sydney, Australia (Qantas) among others

The international terminal generally handles any sized aircraft, up to the B747-8i, though none services the city directly. Future expansion could pave the way for increased international travel as the city continues to grow. Current census figures place the city's population at 1.2 million; a 2.3% increase over the previous year's figures.

An overview of the airport operation

Phoenix Airlines' newest additions to the fleet; 23 Boeing 737-800's serving domestic routes only.

Tonight's special guests!  &apls

Swordmaster

Maiden!

Great airport!

Cheers
Willy

ElPhantasmo69

Some detail of ops at Queen Charlotte International...

One of the 6 remaining B717-200's in service with Phoenix Airlines between a Titan and a Phoenix B738

Titan is the world's second largest operator of the Boeing 747-8i (after Lufthansa) with 18 in service...

Caledonian also operate the B748, using it on long-haul routes to Europe and Asia

Busy day at the Asia Pacific Terminal

+1 Internet to anyone that can identify this KLM jet.

auieox

how do you get the Airplanes?    looks nice with that Lion Air and Garuda indonesia

im gonna rebuild jakarta
I Still figuring out where does people get airport terminal Buildings    send me a link of the
Building addon to nicoazhfar@gmail.com

Nanami

Kota Meriah International Airport terminal 3 (International 1):

ivo_su

976 you have made very interesting terminal still does not find time to complete my airport, and I dare say it is quite nice. Remains for me to finish a little detail.

sunv123

Wow, that's a lot of big planes! :) Like the use of those Japanese terminals.

Makes me want to build another airport. ::)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Gusterfell

Here's something I've been working on, Auckland Hillsgrove International Airport:

Landside/terminal area:

Cargo facilities:

Fuel storage and Air New Zealand maintenance facility: