• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiziz

Not going to have any lighting on your runways? looks like there a tad to close to the edge of the map for that eh :P

ssc4k

lol. these are alot better than my airports... nice job!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature and help him gain world domination.

Addixtion

Can anyone help me figure out why my planes are not showing up when I plot a lot on the RH airport lot?

sEAhAwk fAn121

heres my completed (well almost  ::) ) Airport!

DFire870

Wow, awesome airport! I'm jealous; I start working on an airport, then decide I don't like the layout and delete the entire airport. :P

Are you planning on adding a cargo area?
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

figui

first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

bat

That's a great looking airport, sEAhAwk fAn121! :thumbsup:

rooker1

That is a very nice airport, sEAhAwk fAn121.  I think I'll take some ideas from that for my airport.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

iamgoingtoeatyou

bat

Wonderful looking mosaic of that airport! Great work, iamgoingtoeatyou! :thumbsup:

figui

nice mosaic!
the plane landing and that road between the rw header and the water looks awesome
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

NASCAR_Guy

Gilby International (GBV VGBV)

soory it's in png form :-[
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

bat

A very great looking airport there, NASCAR_Guy :thumbsup:

sEAhAwk fAn121

The Completed Saint Helena International Airport

DFire870

Nice airport sEAhAwk fAn121!

Here's part of mine, which will be shown in my upcoming MD:

As you can tell, it's still under construction. I still have a long way to go, because there's going to be another pair of runways and two terminals on the other side of the highway in the lower right corner. It takes up about 1/3 of one city tile, and 1/3 of another I think.
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Haljackey

WOW!! All these airports are amazing!  They are sooo realistic!  I can't believe the size of the airports Maxis/EA came out with.  I guess they made it so it would save space, but they were incredibly small, even the international size.  Great job everyone! 

capo

Amazing airfields! Unfortunately Im still one of the ones who uses the in-game airport. What mods would you recommend to build something like on the pics above?

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

ManuelR

@capo: On ST are the most airportpacks.
I used this 2 packs.
RMIP2
ACE

But never saw there the new diagonal pack wich you can see on the pic from imgoingtoeatyou. ()sad()

iamgoingtoeatyou

Quote from: ManuelR on October 12, 2007, 10:09:37 AM
@capo: On ST are the most airportpacks.
I used this 2 packs.
RMIP2
ACE

But never saw there the new diagonal pack wich you can see on the pic from imgoingtoeatyou. ()sad()

that's actually ace's new airport pack, there are two parts:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=18479

and the airplanes and liveries:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=18477

don't forget voltaire's packs aswell found in simtropolis under his name :)

capo

Thanks for the help (and the links!). Im going to download these packs and start playing with them today, if it will look any good...I'll be sure to post a pic here!

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!