• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman121

Sorry for the long radio silence. I have been quite busy.

I have been able to get these textures made and coded however...

They will eventuate to the next NAM (NAM 35 but until RL stops bothering us it will be a tight ride)

-eggman121

APSMS

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vester

Just some of the crossings I could have used the other day !

Keep them coming.

FrankU

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

dyoungyn

Vizoria

Brilliant stuff! The railway meistro returns!

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

noahclem

eggman121

Thank you for all the kind comments everyone  :thumbsup:

I have some new pieces that I have made. Will I show them? Wye not  :D

Thanks again for all the positive comments!

-eggman121

noahclem

QuoteWye not  :D

;D  More beautiful work  :bnn:

MushyMushy

"Wye"  :D
The switches shown in both posts look great!  :thumbsup:
I'm curious, seeing as we already have a Y that splits into two diagonal rails and you just made a Y that splits into two orthogonal rails, is it possible to make a Y that splits into two FAR3 rails?

north country dude

eggman121,

WOW, 14 years after SC4's initial release and the modding continues, ... amazing work friend, amazing work. Please keep it going. (WOW, so ... much ... has changed. SC4 on Steam?)

Side Note: I've been fooling around with "Train Fever" lately, fully modded of course. Waiting on Transport Fever to come out before I begin modding again. On Steam, I am BuffHamster, ... All Buff, No Fluff.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving." -Dale Carnegie

eggman121

Thanks for the comments NCD :thumbsup:  $%Grinno$%

I have also overhauled your original Texture pack that you may be interested in here  "$Deal"$ :

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=16787.msg507635#msg507635

I hope that you can stick around or at least see what I have been up too. I am still working on the RRW and that will continue going for some time!

SC4 is on steam and other digital providers so if you are missing a copy you can get one.

Also check out Simmer2 He is doing some amazing work in the rail space ;D

Can't wait to get the new rail out too all you people!

-eggman121

north country dude

It is truly great work friend.  :thumbsup: Did the rail gauge change?

Simmer2's stuff is exactly what I was aiming for way back then. Ah, good times.  ;D

My copies of SC4 stuff is in "offline storage" atm. It seems there is over 5gb of stuff there.

http://www.train-fever.com/ has spoiled me with their "drag and drop" roads and rails, too bad much of it is in German though, ...  %confuso 
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving." -Dale Carnegie

eggman121

Quote from: north country dude on June 17, 2016, 02:12:41 PM
Did the rail gauge change?

Yes it did and the spacing changed as well for DTR to better suit RL railways. The Rail network has been written up all the way from the ground up. You can thank Swordmaster for the new specification.

Exciting times for SC4 indeed.

What did you think of the RRW update of the texture pack I compiled?

-eggman121

north country dude

It is truly great work. You have done well with the new textures and mastered the SC4 transit coding, it seems. I feel honored. :crytissue:

So, who is going to rebuild the modular yard? That one uses some of the older texture packs too. I give you permission to update it if you want, if you delegate it to someone else, that is fine too.  :thumbsup: