• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to create Plopable items for the Mayor Menu

Started by jeronij, January 13, 2007, 05:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

supremec

Yes I'm surprised  :D
I hope you'll let me some props to do what I want without I do this for nothing  ;D
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

Of course! ;) I'll do it with my own props :P
But I think we're a bit out of subject? Let's finish the discussion here. :)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

shokthrpy

Hello, I wonder if I might reserve the F750 range please. 

Also on a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know if BarbyW has gone on holiday or something?  A few of us have put in for a prop family range a while ago and have heard nothing.  Just want to make sure I'm requesting it in the right place.  Thanks in advance.

jeronij

Quote from: shokthrpy on August 13, 2011, 06:21:34 PM
Hello, I wonder if I might reserve the F750 range please. 

Also on a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know if BarbyW has gone on holiday or something?  A few of us have put in for a prop family range a while ago and have heard nothing.  Just want to make sure I'm requesting it in the right place.  Thanks in advance.

Range added ;)

I'll copy your request about the props families ranges as well ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

gn_leugim

Hey there

can I call the "acef****" range mine?  ;D

jeronij

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

knapp

I would like to reserve the D24C**** range, if it's possible. Thanks very much
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

gn_leugim

jeronij

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

knapp

aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

Dublin

Just a couple questions and thank you for a great tutorial. Are some props not able to be used as MMP's. The reason I ask is There have been a few that I would like to change to MMP but the lack certain items such as (only 1 LTEXT file, no PNG file, no exemplar ID, no item Icon and no item Button ID) there are FSH files that I assume could possibly be used in place of PNG files) so I wounder if they can still be changed into MMP's. Also there is no User Visible Name Key I'm guessing the missing LTEXT file has something to do with this. I'm new to using Reader but your directions are easy to follow and there are a lot of props that work well per your instructions. Thank you

Edit: OK read thru the entire post and I see That I should be able to add LTEXT files so hopefully I can also add the other files as well, I'll give it a try.
Where ever you go, there you are.

tb7

jeronij

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vortext

Does this apply to tree controllers as well? If so I would like to reserve the EEEE**** range.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

mrbisonm

I would like to add and reserve my personal ID range please.........*2707*, as I hope that it is not taken yet. Thanks and Greetings.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)