• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lost and looking for help

Started by samoyed1958, August 15, 2007, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samoyed1958

I recently downloaded the NAM from this site.(great work here by the way)!!! and I'm having a problem with how to place a ave. round about. Read the read me but was hopin for a pictorial of how to do it. And if I have wrote this in the wrong area, just wanted to say sorry for hand

Gradonacelnik

I, too, was so excited about using them that I could not for the life of me figure out how.
The Avenue Roundabout has it's very own place on the menu under the roads level.
Click on it and TAB through the choices. The first choice is just the cirlce. Use this when your avenues meet at the midpoints and/or corners. The next choices in tabbing give you offset extensions if your avenue are off by one tile from balls on center.

samoyed1958

I went back last night and reinstalled the nam, and now I get the roundabouts and the draggable GLR pieces. So I'm guessing I had a blond moment somwhere in the first setup hehe.. %confuso thanks again for the info

fernby

"give you offset extensions if your avenue are off by one tile from balls on center."

Best line ever. balls on center!!!!!
You are reading the sig of a SC4D Citizen.