• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAVES' DAY!

Started by dedgren, September 08, 2007, 05:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

Well Dave's Day is already half over down here.

For those still living in yesterday  :) or waiting for the sun to come up  %confuso, I'll fire up the BBQ and make sure
there's some breakfast waiting for you:-

Have a great day all.

Dave the Younger

thundercrack83

Jmouse

Tarkus

Well, it's officially past midnight here in Oregon, so Happy Dave's Day to two of the biggest contributors to the community--David (dedgren) and Dave (tooheys).  Hope you both have truly excellent days!

-Alex

Nardo69

Happy Birthday Dave & Dave!

Enjoy your day here and IRL! Have a lot of fun and stay healthy!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

JoeST

Many Happy Daves....return.

Hope you all have fantastic times :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

metarvo

Happy Birthday, David and Dave!  I hope you both are having a really good one.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

Happy Birthday Dave and David and also a Happy Dave's Day too!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Bobbi

Happy Birthday! :party: And wish you both have a good time!

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

threestooges

Happy Birthday you two, and happy Dave's Day to the rest of you out there. Nice little low-cal breakfast there Dave (the Younger), if I ever make it over to your neck of the woods, we'll have to grab a bite. You have good taste in food there. Enjoy the party!
-Matt (Honorary Davy Dave)

shoreman905

Yes indeed Happy Birthday, but I may have arrived home just a minute or two over the limit.  I was out celebrating Dave's Day. (not really darn it, I was in the control booth and the show went too long, BUT, I will celebrate now at 12:05)

CasperVg

Sorry for the belated birthday wishes. I hope all of you had a great time.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

tooheys

Thanks everyone, I've survived Dave's Day (just) but The Elder One seems to have gone missing. I've got a spare icepack if you need it  ;)

dedgren

It's been low key- no contest this year...

...yet, anyway...

but it is that day once again- yes, the 18th of September- that day when the unbearable Daveness of being is celebrated with wild abandon by Davids, Daves, Davettes and Those Who Would Be Dave everywhere.  Check on in, all you Daves, and let the world once again feel the love.

On a serious note, it is Dave's (tooheys) birthday and he has faced a health issue or two recently.  That's just not acceptable, and it would be great to let him know you're thinking about him today.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

MandelSoft

Well, hereby I'll be thinking of him today...

Oh, and congratulations with your birthday, Dave!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Nardo69

Happy Daves' day, all you Daves!  ;D

And "Gecmis Olsun" to Dave (tooheys), get well soon!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Tarkus

Happy Dave's Day to the two of you, and all the other Daves that may be floating around here.  Hope you are having (or for those who are UTC +1 or later, have had) an excellent day! :thumbsup:

-Alex

metarvo

Happy Dave's Day, even if it's nearly over.  I wish you the best in your recovery, tooheys.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

Work and RL has been rough and I missed Daves day this year aaaaaaaaargh nooooooooo anywho better late then never to say Hey to all you Daves  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Heh...!  And you thought it wasn't happening this year.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax