• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAVES' DAY!

Started by dedgren, September 08, 2007, 05:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

So! Before the Sushi is all eaten I thought I'd make a stop here before I continue slaving away at the books. :(

Seeing that it is, according to Tooheys' profile, "September 18, 2007, 06:25:26" where he is, I am going to take this opportunity to wish him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (for when he wakes up... :P)

David, uhm... Dedgren, you're going to have to wait just a little while more... Well, just under half a day more! ;)

In the meantime I'm going to enjoy this Sushi and ride the tide of Dave-ness! :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

dragonshardz

Are non-Daves invited?  ()what()

Pat

Mmmmmmmm sushi just in time to... Ohh btw im home again a wee early thanks to mandatory training hehehehe....  Ohh btw david love your cml lol.... it should be really nooo that button!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Thanks everyone and happy birthday David.

David, I've set aside a good supply of everything for you in the fridge, with a big sign on it Do Not Touch, Property of Dedgren, Offenders Will Be Banned  ;)

dragonshardz, anyone can be an honoury Dave today, just remember you turn back into an ordinary person at midnight  ;D

M, yeah I was asleep at 6.45am, can't get up too early on your birthday. I've just got home from work, its 4.20 pm (left early today) and time to attack one of those kegs. I'll light the BBQ soon to cook myself a steak for dinner, I could probably cook you all breakfast while I'm at it. Bacon & Eggs anyone?

Dave the Younger

tooheys

David, these timezones are painful, surely Jeronij can do something about them  :D

It's 8pm here and I'm well into RL celebrating. By the time I wake up tomorrow in recovery mode, it will be lunchtime on the 18th in Alaska, still with a big day ahead of you. Have a great day, and I'll be back to finish off the day tomorrow(or today  ()what())

Cheers

Dave the Younger

freedo50

Happy Dave's Day all of you Daves out there!

Oh... and happy birthday to you two Daves too.  :D

Fred

RippleJet

Quote from: tooheys on September 18, 2007, 03:17:48 AM
David, these timezones are painful, surely Jeronij can do something about them  :D

Are we all switching into Spanish time? ::)

Having the Dave's day in all timezones makes it 48 hours long though! :D

tooheys

Quote from: RippleJet on September 18, 2007, 04:26:18 AM
Having the Dave's day in all timezones makes it 48 hours long though! :D

48hrs, that isn't long, us Daves know how to party  ;D

dedgren

It's now fully Daves' Day all over the world, and billions of Daves (and honorary Daves) are now in their true element, promoting peace, harmony and the right to have a darn good time while doing those things.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of this!

...tomorrow, join us for our Worldwide Recovery from Daves' Day Celebration, coming to a city near you...

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

tooheys

David, by my calculations it's about 4am in your part of the world, I know it's a great day, but go back to bed for a few hours, it's going to be a long day  :) (well in my case, it already has )

Madeira aka Constantina

hello again hope you have having a great time on daves' day

from your friend madeira, in the uk.

jeronij

My best wishes to all these Daves around here  :thumbsup:

Enjoy your celebration ()flower() ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

Well for the 2 most important Daves here today a HaPPy Birthday to you both
David (dedgren) and Dave (Toohey's) to the other daves a happy Daves Day to you all

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

M4346

Happy Daves' Day everyone, and most importantly (as it is the appropriate time and have been the appropriate time for 7 or so hours now)...

Happy Birthday David (Snr. ;) That's just for clarification :P)! May God bless you and your family, and may there be many more such days.  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Filasimo

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DAVES DAY!!!!!!!!
now for your birthday shots! hehehehehe  :D
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

bat

A "Happy Daves's day" also from me!  ;)

Masochist

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Happy Dave's Day, Dave!

Happy Dave's Day, Dave!

;D ;D ;D
(Under Construction)

Heblem

Gaston

Happy Dave's Day to all!

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09