• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Athletics Stadium / Athletics track

Started by paroch, September 17, 2007, 12:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paroch

Can anybody help me find a good athletics stadium?  I have the Burnaby Athletics Stadium (from STEX) which is very good.  Just looking for a stadium that is a bit bigger.  There are some awesome stadiums out there, but they all tend to have football fields in the middle.  I'm really looking for one with track and field markings, i.e. javelin, discus, high jump etc.

Any links you may have would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks all.

paroch

Kitsune

paroch, could you send me the burnaby stadium? The author took it down because of a minor visual issue, and I would really like a copy of it. My email is geha(at)glidingeagle(dot)com

Thanks.
~ NAM Team Member

coult

Quote from: Kitsune on September 17, 2007, 02:52:41 PM
paroch, could you send me the burnaby stadium? The author took it down because of a minor visual issue, and I would really like a copy of it. My email is geha(at)glidingeagle(dot)com

Thanks.

I can send it to you if you want that version, but bear in mind, that I should be releasing the updated version (long overdue I realise) within the week (see pic).

As for your request paroch, I haven't really done any large athletics stadiums, but if you look through my BATs on ST, I have the Dixon Kennedy Stadium, and if you like I could change the football field inside the track to javelin and general field activities. I'm not sure it's that suitable though, being mainly terracing, but if you like I can try to do that.  &mmm

paroch

Hi Kitsune - It's funny because I was going to post the link but couldn't get into it - I understand why now.  I know I have the Burnaby in my plug ins but I just cannot find it.  I would usually save stadiums under "parks and plazas" but it's not there.  I'll have another look tomorrow and if I find it I'll email it - although by the sounds of it an improved version is on its way.

Coult - Hey good to hear from you.  I have quite a few of your stadia.  From the small (Dover Road) to the not so small (sobitski).  I just like the variety and #try# not to use the same one twice in a region.  As for Burnaby, the new one looks great  :o - but I will keep the old one as well (variety again).  If you can create one with the athletics field in the middle that would be really good.  I've never tried to create a BAT so I am impressed by you guys who do.  Now if ever you fancied creating Upton Park let me know and I'll take plenty of pictures  ;)

Kitsune

No need to worry about it now paroch, the fact that a new version will be released soon is good enough for me. :)
~ NAM Team Member

dmscopio

Will this work for you? PM me if you want it.  ;)
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

kalvar

Quote from: dmscopio on September 26, 2007, 02:05:44 PM

Will this work for you? PM me if you want it.  ;)

where I find this bat.

I'm new and I wonder if they already exist and where to find