• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Happy birthday Arne! Hope it's a good one for you.
-Matt

FrankU

Tage,

May I be the first to congratulate you with your 49th birthday tomorrow?  &apls
You are as old as I am now... Hopefully equally wise?  :-\

Frank

noahclem

Happy birthday Joan  &dance  Have a wonderful day!  :party:

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jmouse

Thanks for the birthday wishes Noah, Alex and Arthur. If you posted on my FB page as well, there seems to be a "problem" with posting comments. I will do so ASAP, though. Rather than becoming frustrated by something I cannot change, though, I will simply thank all of you for your comments and assure you I did, indeed, have a wonderful day.

Swordmaster

Happy birthday, Alex! Watch out, though, 27 is a dangerous age for rockers! (I'm on the lookout, too, this year).

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Happy birthday Alex! I hope it's a great one  :thumbsup:

-Noah

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Happy Birthday Alex!  I hope you have a great day!
Call me Robin, please.

MandelSoft

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Alex (or Happy Birthday!). Have some cake:

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

ivo_su

Happy Birthday Alex you are the Best I totally want to be like you. Let happen only the best of the great things my friend.

- Ivo

z

Happy birthday, Alex!  Have a great one! :party:

catty

ditto on the birthday best wishes alex, hope its/was a good day   :party:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

threestooges

To a remarkably hard worker and all around good guy, happy birthday Alex! Hope it was a good one for you.
-Matt

Jmouse

:party:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alex!   :party:

Tarkus

Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes, everyone!   :thumbsup:  'Twas a low-key, but generally enjoyable day.

And while I'm here, and it's almost the 17th already in Australia, a happy 23rd to my good friend and fellow NAMite, Daniel (Shadow Assassin). :party:

-Alex

threestooges

Now that it is the 17th here (technically it's the 18th there now) happy birthday Daniel (Shadow Assassin)! Hope it was a good one for you.
-Matt

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

Props & Texture Catalog