• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

:party: :party:

Happy Birthday Bobbi, enjoy the day.

threestooges

Happy birthday Bobbi! Hope the day's a good one for you.

Also, Dave, Joan, Alex, Joe, thank you for the birthday wishes (and thank you Joan, for the cake)!
-Matt

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

xxdita

Jmouse

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Hope it's the best one ever!

%$payas)( :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: %$payas)(

Nardo69

Happy Birthday Jim!

Good People are like a great wine: the older they are the better they become! Have a wonderful time!

And:

Happy Birthday Matt! I am really sorry to be too late!  :'(

catty

Belated birthday greetings to everyone I have missed   "$Deal"$   and have a great day Piyer   :party:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

joelyboy911

Happy birthday, and many happy returns to my SCAG Teammate and good friend Pilotdaryl!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

adroman

Happy birthday, Daryl!

I hope you have a great day, and all the best for the year ahead  :thumbsup:
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

pilotdaryl

Man, the fact that you guys remembered makes me feel quite stoked :D there's actually 2 1/2 hours left for me, thanks anyway! :P

NOTICE: This may be my last post for me as a sober person for the next uh... few days :P

Tarkus

Happy birthday to my fellow NAMite over in Deutschland, Chrisim!  Hope you have a truly great one!

-Alex

z

Happy birthday, Chris!  Have a wonderful day!

Chrisim

Thank you! I had a wonderful day with my family! Now they sleep and I play SC4. Two minutes are left until midnight  ;D

Jonathan

Sorry I'm late
Happy Birthday Chris, I'm glad you had a wonderful day :thumbsup: (now you must get make to modding straight away :))

Jonathan

catty

I see I have missed a few people, belated birthday greetings to you all  :)

Happy Birthday Engorn, carelo91, MattyFo and spa (tomorrow) hope you all had/have a great day  :party:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

adroman

It's a big day today...
Happy birthday, JBSimio, WillG_75 and hooha47... Many happy returns, all of you!
:thumbsup:

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Jack_wilds

Quote from: joelyboy911 on February 01, 2010, 01:04:04 AM
Happy Birthday Jack_Wilds!

thank-you Joel, it was quiet day, a friend took out for a 'free Bday dinner, cake and a pint at the pub... it was all good

Jack