• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

At least you get paid for the aches and pains. I get those same aches and pains on winter during the first 3 days when I go on a snowtrip, but I have to pay for that, and it's getting worst every year. (nearly 48 now) :P

Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

Tarkus

Troy, happy birthday, my friend!  Hope you have an excellent one, and best of luck with the computer desk-making project! :thumbsup:

-Alex

blade2k5

Thanks guys.  Got all the pieces sanded and sealed with a coat of primer, tomorrow I begin to paint the pieces that 'just a tad darker than chocolate' and then have to let them sit for 2 weeks to make sure the paint completely dries as per instructions on the can of paint.  I also used recycled wood and that new 'green' paint without all the nasty chemicals in it.  So technically, even though it'll be a chocolate brown desk, in reality it'll really be a 'green' desk. :P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

Second half of 40 ehh Troy lol, Happy birthday my friend sorry a bit late!!! To everyone else hope you have had a great birthday!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

xxdita

Happy birthday to the Almighty himself, SimGoober!

z

Have a very happy birthday, SimGoober!  :party:

catty

Nique have a Happy Birthday and best wishes for it  &dance
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

catty

Happy Birthday and best wishes to  vil, nerdly_dood and mmorales2    :party:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

djvandrake

Happy Birthday Cedric (Badsim).   :)  We miss you around here.

Tarkus

Charlie, happy birthday--hope you have been having an excellent one! :thumbsup:

-Alex

Badsim

Thank you Dane ! And Antoine & Derry for your PMs too ...  ;)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

CaptCity

Quote from: Tarkus on August 14, 2010, 09:01:48 PM
Charlie, happy birthday--hope you have been having an excellent one! :thumbsup:

-Alex

Thanks, Alex... Had a pretty good one...   :thumbsup:

catty

I see birthday best wishes are in order for Blue Lightning and Korot hope you both have great days   :party:

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

z

Happy Birthday, Vince and Korot!  Have a really wonderful day!  :party:

MandelSoft

^^ Couldn't say that any better. Happy birthday, Vince and Korot!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Blue Lightning

Thanks everyone! And happy birthday Korot!
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Tarkus

Happy birthday, Vince!  Hope you are having a fantastic day! :thumbsup:

And happy birthday to Korot, too--hope yours has been excellent! :)

-Alex

canyonjumper

Happy birthday Korot and Vince!
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.