• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Thank you all so much! I don't feel a day over 30!

io_bg

Happy birthday, Arthur (art128)! Have a great one! :party: &dance
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

A happy birthday from me as well Arthur!  :party:  Have a great evening  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Orange_o_

Bon Anniversaire Arthur, ça te fais quel age maintenant?

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

z

Quote from: Orange_o_ on November 28, 2011, 12:53:31 PM

Bon Anniversaire Arthur, ça te fais quel age maintenant?

Il a 17 ans maintenant.  Bon Anniversaire, Arthur! :party:

art128

yeah, seventeen years old now.. I feel a bit older, but in general, nothing has really changed..! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

Happy Birthday Arthur.  HOpe you had a great day!!
Call me Robin, please.

Yan077

vester

Happy Birthday, Arthur. Hope you have had a great day!

Jmouse

()flower()  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arthur  %BUd% 

art128

And a happy birthday to a member that is missed here, Ennedi! I hope you have a great day, wherever you are! ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

...Ennedi and Swamper77 (still the 23rd at his place) ...
Happy Birthday both of you.

and to the others we forgot a belated Hayyy Brithday.

rooker1

Happy birthday Barby, I hope you have a great day!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Wow I am feeling very guilty for missing some of my wonderful friends birthdays here this past year.......... So for that I am sorry and to you all a belated Happy Birthday and hope you all had a wonderful one....

Adam and Jan even though I've hope you two see this soon hope you two have had a great birthday as well even though now I am now only a few days late and I hope you guys are doing good!!!

Barbypedia: More alive than the original I hope you are having a blast today on your birthday and many more great ones to come cheers!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Tarkus

A happy birthday to my fellow NAMites, Matt (threestooges) and Ciuu96--hope you guys are having excellent days!

-Alex

Tarkus

And another birthday today--happy b-day to Jim (Jmyers2043)--hope you're having an excellent day as well!

-Alex

Tarkus

And another NAM birthday today--happy birthday to Chrisim, our resident Tram developer.  Hope you've had a great day!

-Alex