• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AGS tropical cottages

Started by stocktons_pimp, February 17, 2008, 09:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocktons_pimp

every time i plop one of these lots, every thing appears except the cottage itself... what am i missing?

::

D66

Sounds like you are missing the main building. Check to make sure you have all the dependencies.

High5Tower

This is an odd one. To make it work for me I found that I needed  the "Plugin_RCI_Buildings_Modd".dat. I found my copy of this in "El Nukes Plants Props."
If you type in "Building Prop Mod" in the Stex search box it will lead you to the El Nukes file which contains this file.
Back in October when I first downloaded the EL Nukes file I was going to ask just what and where this file came from but I never did.
Any people out there know about its history?

wouanagaine

Any people out there know about its history?
Look at this, http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=907.msg24162#msg24162
So to sum up, AGS should fix his file, or fix it yourself if he is not willing to do so, or else you'll suffer the "Growing on empty lot" syndrom.
Side note => El burro should also fix his nuclear plant ( for not using the dat file, and for not including it in the zip )

The above is just an assumption, I have not downloaded thoses files

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

High5Tower

Thank you for your reply and yes I am slowly getting faster at fixing the empty lot syndrom when I come across it. I have also found more downloads that said that the RCI Building Prop Mod was required for their creation to work and not one of them would tell where to get it even when asked many times. Why offer a product if your not going to give all its working parts?
In the last year I have learned a lot about use of custom content and I find I am getting more carefull everyday. At the same time though I have learned to enjoy the hunt. :thumbsup:

stocktons_pimp