• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Network Addon Mod Vertaald - Versie April 2008

Started by CasperVg, April 25, 2008, 11:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasperVg

Legal Notice
The NAM is an abbrivation for the Network Addon Mod. I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with the NAM Team. This translation was not intended for any personal gain, only for entertainment purposes. All translations expressed in the dat are solely my own, but the original LTEXTs and it's textual content were created by members of the NAM Team. Consider this, free advertising: NAM Creations

Information - Informatie
Because of my adoration of Dutch as a language, and, I admit, pure boredom, I decided to translate the original Network Addon Mod into Dutch, using the systems that the NAM Team provided (Network Addon Mod_Locale_English.dat) and ILive's Reader.

Omwille van mijn adoratie ten opzichte van het Nederlands als een taal, en, dat geef ik toe, pure verveling, heb ik beslist om de Network Addon Mod naar het Nederlands te vertalen, gebruik makend van de systeem die het NAM Team hiertoe verschaft hebben (Network Addon Mod_Locale_English.dat) en ILive's Reader.

Instructions - Instructies
Download the file (zzz_Network Addon Mod_Locale_Dutch.dat), that has been attached below. Unzip it, and place it in the directory SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod/... I would suggest to keep the original Locale_English.dat file, in case you would want to use the English one again.

Download het bestand (zzz_Network Addon Mod_Locale_Dutch.dat), dat hieronder als bijlage werd toegevoegd. Unzip het en plaats het bestand in SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod/... Het beste zou zijn om het originele Locale_English.dat bestand te houden, voor indien je de originele, Engelse, versie zou willen gebruiken.

Translations of NAM Plugins - Vertalingen van NAM Plug-ins
a) Rural Highway Mod: waiting on newest release (20a)
b) Street Addon Mod: nearly nothing to translate
c) High Speed Rail Project: included in installer, that can be downloaded here (Win) or here (Mac).
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Jonathan

Excuse me speaking English (the only language I can) but if you to translate HSR text, then just ask and I'll PM you the files, then if you can do translate it in time I can get it included in the actual mod,and that goes for anyone who wants to translate it.

sebes

Klasse Casper!!!!  Heel veel dank voor het voor Nederlandse spelers onmisbare stukje huisvlijt  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Herdervriend

Oke, waarom een Nederlandse vertaling:xD: Zo kank het ook makkelijk lezen:xD:
(Re-designing)