• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking For These Houses

Started by jwilson, December 04, 2008, 02:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwilson

I was trying to find these houses, searching here and the STEX came up empty.  I was also trying to go through all the members' pages, but that is an extensive list.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!  :thumbsup:

wouanagaine

I think it is from C.P. 19th century series

Search for him on the LEX, you'll find them

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

bob56

You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

nerdly_dood

Hey, whose picture is that?  :D

Those are CP's Early 19th Century $$ houses (bob56 posted the correct link.) They include many for low-density as well as some for medium-density like you see in the image you posted.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

j-dub

And believe it or not, those are growable lots in this pic, because thats how I ended up with those lots in my city. What I would like to know is how they got only these lots to grow in this picture, because there are plenty of other buildings styles that need that same amount of room to grow in my cities. So I never just get a block (not 1x1) of these exclussive.

nerdly_dood

I used Boggy's LotPlop cheat for those. ;)

They include many lot sizes up to 3x3... which are nearly impossible to get to grow... without being plopped.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.

j-dub

And these houses won't glitch and abandon after using that cheat?

nerdly_dood

Well, of course they will! I put them there as eye candy. :D

j-dub

Well, I am glad the 3x3's grew for me, but those big ones only grow in medium density.   

nerdly_dood

The medium-density lots come in sizes up to 3x3 also. Those are the ones I was saying are very hard to get to grow without invasion from larger buildings.