• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GUIDE to Registration on the LEX problems CHECK here first!!!

Started by Pat, January 31, 2009, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNYC

After a long absence, I am back and have tried logging into LEX. I've used same loggin name/password as the homepage, but to no avail...please help.

RippleJet

I've reset your password and sent it to you in a PM, Ky! ;)

And welcome back! :)

jroddyp

Hey I registered, clicked on the activation link on my email, and then went to log in. I reached the evil monkey!!! Can you please assist me on getting my account activated?

Thanks, in advance!

jroddy

ptplauthor

I've had this issue every single time I've tried getting a file off the LEX, instead of bothering the mods, i've just re-registered for the LEX, please consider just reworking it so there isn't a second login needed, since its just redundant.

RippleJet

Fair enough! ;)
Just note that PTPLauthor's download history will be lost.
Neither PTPLauthor2 nor PTPLauthor63 will know what you've downloaded before.

gyzzzmo

I get the evil monkey when i try to register for LEX. plz help :)

ADMIN EDIT:
You know, it's normally sufficient to post in only one thread... ;)

RippleJet

stu123

I am also having trouble accessing BSC Lot Exchange, i keep getting the monkey even though im using the same details that i used on the homepage.

FrankU

It is already quite some time ago that I registered to SC4D and the LEX. Somehow in these days I thought that I had to use a different Username for the site and for the LEX. So now I need to log in separately to the LEX every time I want to take a look there.
Is it possible to change my Username? The password is already identical.
My username to the SC4D is FrankU (as you might know already) and the username for the LEX is FrankvU.

jmyers2043

Quote from: stu123 on September 11, 2011, 03:30:20 PM
I am also having trouble accessing BSC Lot Exchange, i keep getting the monkey even though im using the same details that i used on the homepage.

You have two accounts. Stu123 and stew123. Which one do you wish to use? I'll reset the password of the one and delete the other. I'll wait for your reply.

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jmyers2043

Hi Frank

Quote from: FrankU on October 10, 2011, 12:10:39 PM
It is already quite some time ago that I registered to SC4D and the LEX. Somehow in these days I thought that I had to use a different Username for the site and for the LEX. So now I need to log in separately to the LEX every time I want to take a look there.
Is it possible to change my Username? The password is already identical.
My username to the SC4D is FrankU (as you might know already) and the username for the LEX is FrankvU.

It appears that you have two accounts. FrankvU and FrankU.

FrankvU has been deleted.

- Jim

FrankU

Hi Jim,

OK, thanks. But when I try to log in I get the warning that I confuse the System Quality Controller. So I thought: there is no account now for the LEX, so I register anew with the same username and password as for the SC4D. But again I confuse the monkey. What to do now?

jmyers2043

Hi Frank

Quote from: FrankU on October 11, 2011, 07:45:24 AM
... But when I try to log in I get the warning that I confuse the System Quality Controller .... What to do now?

I'll reset your password and send a PM ...

- Jim

zurrabear

Hi Moderators--I too haven't been here for a many months (over a year!  :o) and am in need of a reset password for the LEX (mainly to get the new NAM).  Thanks very much!

Dirk/zurrabear

edit: actually, never mind!  I found the password in the PM from last year.

Diamondkool

I registered and didn't receive email activation. :( I got evil monkey

jmyers2043

Quote from: Diamondkool on October 29, 2011, 02:58:30 AM
I registered and didn't receive email activation. :( I got evil monkey

You have two LEX profiles. Diamondkool and Diamondkool1. I locked the second. Diamondkool looks like it was activated. So I deactivated it then reactivated it as seems you're having trouble. Try again. Reply here if you need your password reset.

- Jim

zurrabear

Well, sorry to bother you guys, but I'm unable to log in.  I'm trying the same password that worked a couple of weeks ago (the one that was re-set in 2010) but now it's not working.  Please re-set me again?   &mmm  Thank you!

jmyers2043

Hey Zurrabear

Quote from: zurrabear on November 19, 2011, 03:08:01 PM
Well, sorry to bother you guys, but I'm unable to log in.  I'm trying the same password that worked a couple of weeks ago (the one that was re-set in 2010) but now it's not working.  Please re-set me again?   &mmm  Thank you!

I sent you a PM

- Jim

mike3775

Is it possible to change passwords on the LEX?  I always try to change passwords every so often everywhere, but I can't see anywhere on the LEX to change the password and the password I have right now is a little unsafe(lets just say its the same as it was 2 years ago and was then my universal password, but has no letters or numbers like most of my passwords have now)

jmyers2043