• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

In need of futurisic BATs.

Started by Evillions8, January 03, 2010, 08:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evillions8

Does anybody know where I can find some towers that is suited for SimMars?  More in detailed, something like in this CJ, "The Diesmaran Empire".  But, more links and sites will be helpful.

xxdita

The only site I can think of offhand is [removed link] There are a lot of really great BATs available, but they need to be remodded. So, as the monkey in my sig says "Watch this space".  ;D

- edit - I have removed the link for the site I pointed you to, as it has now been spammed with unsuitable material. I'll replace the link once the staff of the site clear it up. - Nate

SC4BOY

As I recall a lot of SOMY (and possibly other eastern mod'ers) have made lots that look pretty futuristic

Evillions8

Thanks for the links!  But is there any other sites?  I seem to have most of those and I'm interested in quality.  Some of those BAT don't match up to my expectations. 

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

xxdita

Evillions, perhaps if you had a picture of what you're looking for it would help.

Evillions8

All of these BATs / models.  And these BATs has to blend in with SimMars.

xxdita

OK, I know the buildings in the second and third pics are from the ModCoruscant at [removed] (the link I gave you before), as well as a SOMY building (in one of the Mega Packs on the LEX, check the Linking All CAMelots thread).
[removed] has a ton of futuristic stuff, like the Integriculture Farms, Velacosma, ModCoruscant buildings... just a lot.

Actually, the C-17 thing in that last pic is also from [removed]... a prop for a building I believe.

Evillions8

Well to be more detailed, and the ones you listed are the ones I already have.  These are the ones I want which are the ones circled in red or in some cases, green.

xxdita

You should try checking the Japanese Bat Galleries in this board. I know I've seen those robots, but can't remember where. And again, the blue-tinted building in the 2nd pic is from the Coruscant Mod.

Oak

I believe the robot stuff is from NOB, as well as that weird "3-armed" flying thing there. I think it's anime stuff, which is most certainly not my thing. But giant robots are fun nonetheless.

A lot of my favorite futuristic stuff is from this Japanese site: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yuhisa.com%2Fcgi%2Fc-board%2Fc-board.cgi%3Fcmd%3Dtpc%3Bid%3D&sl=ja&tl=en

This thing is a goldmine of spaceships, crazy skyscrapers, vertical farms/indoor agriculture, even a giant dome that covers most of a medium city. I use stuff from here quite often, and it's all good fun. Definitely check out the Quadrahedron Matrix and the Integriculture buildings.

Also, as somebody else suggested, check the Japanese forum on this site.