• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Another Issue!

Started by sim-al2, September 20, 2008, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sim-al2

See Bottom Post

I have another problem with dependencies it seems. ::) This problem, however is far more insidious. Despite knowing that I have all the dependencies, the fences refuse to appear around lots like the Ammo Depots and Quartermaster's Warehouse. Normal base boundry fences appear and I even downloaded the old fences that were not slope conforming to see if I could solve the problem. It's really sad to see all your work be for nothing because half your base doesn't have fences around the important things.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

BarbyW

As all the fencing came from the same pack - CSX MEGA Props Vol04 - it is very odd indeed if they show up for the perimeter fencing but not the lots. Check you have that pack and try replopping the lots.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

sim-al2

Installing JRJ MEGA PROPS 8 and CSX MEGA PROPS 4 (again) seemed to have helped the fences appear again. Thank you for responding!
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

sim-al2

I just found this on ST. THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM, but I thought maybe somebody here could help. This guy's username is My_Hero.

My other question is that Citynut's docks STILL do not have dock pieces. Any ideas? Note that the main buildings and every thing else appear now, just the dock props are missing. &hlp
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

CaptCity

The missing GLR icons issue is often caused by using all the files in the Draggable GLR Station patch when not needed. Only files for the stations installed are required. All others should be removed. If none of the pre-Draggable GLR stations are used, then the patch isn't needed.