• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

All I can say is "Shakin the tree Boss, shakin th tree."    Paul Newman will be missed.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

threestooges

A fine actor, and a fine man. Though I'm sorry he's gone, I'm glad he was here for as long as he was.

Sheep49

Paul Newman will be missed. :( He was great actor, one of the best in my opinion. I don't think that we will have more actors like him...
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

inspecter

I guess we won't hear his voice in cars 2.  ()sad()

Well how are those single track railroads coming along?

bat

Great two parts there, David!
Nice work on the continuation of your tutorial! :thumbsup:

dedgren

It works like a charm!

The 3RR Plopperizer™ tutorial, which starts here [linkie], is now all wrapped up.  Have fun plopping!

I'll be back tonight after the kids are off to bed.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

jplumbley

David, David, David...

Simply awesome!  I knew you could do it, now everybody knows you can thanks to your efforts.  Hopefully, some of our talented members in the community will take this tutorial and put it to good use now and give us some amazing ploppable props.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

mightygoose

handy stuff here.... would be about more but my clock in card at work is looking pretty painful...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

thundercrack83

What an extensive tutorial, David! Just a thorough job you've done, my friend.

Shall we add a link to it to the Quick Finder (and are there other things to be added there)? Let me know, I'll take care of it!

Dustin

Pat

WoW what a ride David WOW!!!! the tut was a blast indeed and its also some sad news that the man with some also good salad dressing has passed away siiigh.....  Newman's Own's French Dressin for me  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CasperVg

Hehe, that picture quite sums up the most you have been doing on 3RR lately; the FAR, FARR, Plopable Signs and Plopable Telephone Poles. They all have one thing in common; their awesomeness.  :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

metarvo

I must compliment you on another job well done, David! :thumbsup:  SC4 has reached yet another new level.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

ben_meissner

Fantastic tutorial, David! I really wish I could use it (no tools for mac  :'() Someday, if I buy a PC (cringe) I'll come back to it. For now, I look forward to the great plops that will be created.

bat

Great to see that it works! And that is looking beautiful! Nice picture of your work! :thumbsup:

dedgren

Just when you were getting used to the idea that you really couldn't have everything...

I have to say that Helena, Montana really is a great place.

Our friend inspecter and a few others have been asking about the status of single track rail.  Now, it's important to understand that the RAM Team is an entity that's independent of my control- I'm just a contributor.  I am privy to the team's private thread and, without letting the cat out of the bag too much, I think everyone had better begin preparing in the very short term to be completely blown away...

...hint, hint, folks...

That said, though, it really is up to Dave (bighead99), Jonathan (Warrior) Dirk (north country dude), and Matt (threestooges) to put out the "official" team info, along with...

...hint, hint, guys...

...a teaser pic or two.

Here's a few pics of the stuff I've been working on as we proceed toward locking down the final texture set.

Big announcement here this evening- were we talking about beta testing something a bit ago?

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Ryan B.

Folks, if David says it's gonna be big, then we'd best believe him. 

I say the following in the strongest terms, short of yelling:

Watch this space, folks!

toxicpiano

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?! I BET IT'S ONE OF THE ACRONYMS!
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

deathtopumpkins

YAY! Something exciting...
I want to beta test it!
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

un1

Quote from: deathtopumpkins on September 29, 2008, 02:21:06 PM
YAY! Something exciting...
I want to beta test it!

I called it first. :P

Can I beta test it then.  :thumbsup:

-un1

metarvo

Beta testing?  Let's see...will it be the single track rail?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.