• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

HRS (Highway Re-Styling) Project

Started by MandelSoft, June 05, 2008, 12:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flo8472

The two files are located in the /Documents/Plugins/z_HighwayRestylingMod/
My NAM Folder is in /Documents/Plugins/Mods/NetworkAddonMod/
Greetings Flo8472
SimCityMultiplayer.com - Your World of SimCity Multiplayer!

MandelSoft

Then I have no explaination of what happened there, unfortunately  &mmm
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

H2Odk

I know this mod is probably on hiatus. But I needed a Flup piece for Highway, and when I made it I noticed a small graphical error with the diagonal.

This error is also present in normal dragged Highway.

Have you any idea what is causing this, because it looks OK in the reader.

MandelSoft

I think it's because the two pieces of the  diagonals don't line up perfectly, and that may be causing this glitch...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

H2Odk

I found and corrected the glitz.. while I was at it I "fixed" a few more.

Here are my fixes and the Flups. If you would look them over and they are ok, I will make a few more, probably the overpasses first.

Exla357

Hey, great job with everything, mrtnrln, your project really made me use MHW again. One small request, if you see it fit, is to make the inside white line yellow for us Americans, whose roads aren't all white. I'm no transit modding expert, but it wouldn't be too hard, right? Just a thought...

j-dub

Exla357, 1 or 2 years back, a png texture of the ortho black with yellow line highway texture was somewhere in this thread, diagonal not so much. There was however, a version of this mod previously that did use the yellow inside line, I still use that, but the texture was cement rather then asphalt. There were times though that the yellow line would be flipped on certain interchanges and face the wrong way, where as the thing about the Euro version there would of been no way to reveal that would happen, since both sides have the white line. I suppose someone could take the cement textures that already have the yellow line, and use photoshop to change the image values, but figuring out the texture flipping thing is a different story.

Chesoz