• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Introduction

Started by mightygoose, March 10, 2009, 05:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

big budget sequels, just like marmite.....

the first incarnation of this project brought about probably my best city building work, so here from the archives is my personal favourite update. probably the best simcity four stuff i have ever created ever....

anyway, i hope this one will be just as fun... and competitive...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

mrbisonm

You couldn't wait.....lol %wrd..... I said not to build anything yet because we want to see the very start of it all, it will be challenge number 1 to see the region without anything (except trees)  and *something* for the challenge......hm &Thk/(.....I guess you'll need a new copy of Bordertown to complete the first challenge. You may keep this region though to continue the challenges later. Nice work so far...

Err......You're right callagrafx....darn maybe I am getting older ()sad() and my mind is....well, never mind. 
I take everything back mightygoose and yes, that was great stuff that you made last year in GRV I. I am sure it'll be even better this year, right?  :thumbsup:

Good luck
mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

callagrafx

Errr Fred...I do believe John was showing stuff from the previous challenge  :thumbsup:  I dunno, as you get older, the mind goes  :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

mightygoose

well here is the overview shot... with details of my basic modds...

My photoshop is quite rusty so the presentation is weaker than it will be in future....

Peace

EDIT:-

here is more like it

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

mrbisonm

You're at least still as good as I remember you from GRV I. Good choice of mods. :thumbsup: Good luck with your region.

mrb ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)