• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Forum Redesign in Progress

Started by Tarkus, January 30, 2022, 08:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

As you may have noticed, SC4 Devotion has gotten a dramatically different look since you've last visited.  There is a redesign underway, which will bring a number of new/improved features to the site.  However, note that this is still a work in progress, and there may be a number of issues you will encounter while using the site.

As of current writing (January 30, 2022 at 6:49pm UTC-7):

• LEX recent/most popular/etc. files displays on the front portal page are not presently operational.
  • Most other remaining issues have been resolved.  Attachments have been reintegrated, like systems have been merged, and the front page portal is again active.

On behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for your patience as we bring you a new and improved SC4D experience.

Alex (Tarkus)
SC4D Site Owner

Tarkus

I've been informed by a few sources that some file attachments are currently not accessible.  Further investigation has turned up that these files date back to a period prior to a forum upgrade back in 2011, when we had some difficulties with attachments then, too.  For whatever reason, they became inaccessible again upon the recent forum upgrade, despite the fact that the files are on the server, and are even located in the same directory as many newer files that are still accessible.  I am still attempting to figure out a solution, but as of right now, if that attachment you're looking for has a date prior to about the middle of 2011, it is unfortunately not accessible at the moment.  Apologies for any inconvenience.

Alex (Tarkus)
SC4D Site Owner