• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your industrial wastelands!

Started by marcszar, March 11, 2007, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Nardo69

@flame1396: What a pity, they are a great piece of art! I do love the electric poles, and except the 3/4 circle in the last pic great railway layout!

bat

Very good looking industrial area there, flame1396! :thumbsup:

tag_one

My picture isn't very special, just a shot I took while I was polluting my poor sims air with my newest creations  >:D

sebes

I love it Tag_One , it's soo nicely dirty  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Very nice picture of that great looking industrial area there, tag_one!! :thumbsup:

ky72x

I just couldn't have such a great industrial-related thread be left sitting idle too long...  :P

bat

Yours is a very nice looking industrial area, ky72x! :thumbsup: Wonderful work!

TopCliff

Excellently disgusting and grimy industrial areas. Nice use of the creek there Tom. Too bad it's not brown with sludge.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Nardo69

Good work here everyone

I always liked it dirty ... when it comes to industry in SC4

@ky72x: That's a helluva harbour, just WoW! Jus one questions: What's that big building to the left of the train and below the containers?

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

ky72x

Bernhard: Thanks!  That particular building is the Black's Ice Company by jestarr.

- Kyle

Russell

Great pics everybody!

Here's my contribution:

bat

Great picture there, tomdapom!

And wonderful picture of that explosion, Russell!!

tcx

This is part of an industrial area in my city.

ky72x

Those bridges would have looked a little better with the overhanging seawalls, and they look very low.  However, I think you have created one nice industrial seaport!  Great variety in the lots you've used.  That's always one of the first things I look for in a SC picture.  I like all the action that is taking place in your pictures, especially the train in the first pic and the cars in every shot.

- Kyle

bat

Wonderful work on that area, tcx!
Fantastic pictures...

Russell

tcx, your pictures are amazing!  &apls

Here's a view over one of my industrial areas:

tcx

Quote from: ky72x on January 30, 2008, 05:53:26 PM
Those bridges would have looked a little better with the overhanging seawalls, and they look very low.  However, I think you have created one nice industrial seaport!  Great variety in the lots you've used.  That's always one of the first things I look for in a SC picture.  I like all the action that is taking place in your pictures, especially the train in the first pic and the cars in every shot.

- Kyle

Thanks Kyle, I did those bridges that way because I wanted them to be at terrain level, without the slopes that briges need. And the overhanging seawalls covered the avenue and rail so I didn't use them.

Quote from: bat on February 03, 2008, 08:18:35 AM
Wonderful work on that area, tcx!
Fantastic pictures...

Thanks Bat !!

Quote from: Russell on February 08, 2008, 07:26:09 AM
tcx, your pictures are amazing!  &apls

Here's a view over one of my industrial areas:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9579/indkz4.jpg

Thanks Russel, that pic is awesome, very large industrial area and the canals looks great!

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....