• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Avenue Railroad Crossings

Started by Frankie, April 07, 2007, 09:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

I like them, I think they are great and would like to see TE lots.

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

cammo2003

These look much better than the standard crossings. IMHO these aren't overkill for even rural areas, at least, not on avenues, which is all they'd be replacing, right?

If so, they'll be fine. As I see it, avenues are significant enough arterial roads to warrant a consistent standard.

Quote from: BigSlark on April 07, 2007, 11:46:22 AM
Great start Frankie! Now from the depths of my memory...

In the RHW thread on ST someone had made AMAZING models and there were plans to have them as Type 21's on the RHW. Unfortunately, I don't remember what happened to the project. I'd say its around page 35 or so if you want to check it out.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Kevin

This model?

What happened to the models you mention is that they were going to be released on ST as a separate prop pack but could not get uploaded due to a pesky URL error.  Plus indecisiveness about going back and making further improvements such as putting some textures on the models also helped prevent any release.

Definitely a very nice design though, Frankie.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

flame1396

I have these already! MUAHAHAHAHA! unreleased!!! Muaahaahaaa ()flamdev()
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.