• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

EYECANDY

Started by iamgoingtoeatyou, January 19, 2008, 06:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warconstruct

really splendid! I do not find the words  :o
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

thundercrack83

Another magnificent mosaic, my friend! Excellent job!

iamgoingtoeatyou

MOSAIC UPDATE 4 - 2/11/08

INTO THE NIGHT

COMMENTS

Pat Riot: Hah! :P I did it first! Those flooded Manhattan things are just bologna, with all these pumps, it's hard for it to flood ;D

Pat: Thanks Pat #2!

TopCliff: Nah, it's fine. My way is a bit time consuming, but it works. Thanks for the offer! I was working on Columbus Circle but then gave up because it never came out right.

bat: Thanks!

star.torturer: LOL! Thank you!

warconstruct: Thank you, happy you enjoyed it!

thundercrack83: Thanks Thunder, Nice to see you here.

TopCliff

That looks awesome dude. The lights are awesome, and so are the walls along the river. By any chance, is your method to use the Clone Tool and then clone the streets over? Just curious. Can't wait for more Paris or NYC or maybe even Miami. Who knows?!!!
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

thundercrack83

Stunning beautiful, my friend. The nightlighting and the bridges, it looks outstanding. Keep up the fantastic work!

warconstruct

wow your city is splendid and exceptional!

I waits with impatient your next update!

Paul
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

bat

Again a beautiful mosaic at night!! Fantastic work! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Awesome mosaics and I love the colour of your pics.  How do you do that?  Obviously, they have been photoshoped, but I would appreciate a little explanantion, if you don't mind.  ;)
&apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Hotdogs that is very wicked  &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

You surely make some eye-popping mosaics &apls  The night lighting is superb and I just goo-goo-gaa-gaa over your city's look and feel....I really starting to get into the Euro style buildings.  Looks like another dl'ing binge is on the horizon..... &Thk/(  Look forward to your next update.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat Riot

;D

Paris lookin spiff, show it to Deep Thoughts, we know his love of Sim Cities creativity.

Seriously, EyeCandy is awesome.

Yoman

Looking excellent here. You've really improved the look of the night lights. May I ask how those trees on the avenue side walks came to be however.

iamgoingtoeatyou

MOSAIC UPDATE 5 - 2/28/08

MIDNIGHT BY THE CANAL

COMMENTS

TopCliff: Thank you! Cities are done random based on inspiration at the time :P I don't use the clone tool for my mosaic, no.

thundercrack83: Thank you! Happy you liked it.

warconstruct: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed this update.

bat : Thanks Bat.

rooker1: Thank you. I adjust the color settings, brightness, contrasts, but I really don't want to say too much since I want to keep the photoshopping somewhat original :P Just experiment around with changing the colors, making them more vivid with different settings.

Pat: Thanks Pat!

blade2k5: Hah, Thank you! I enjoy European architecture very much, hence why I did these last updates ;) Thanks for stopping by again.

Pat Riot: Wow, That's terrible photoshopping. I can do better myself. P.S, I can't stand those SCS freaks who come to ST to talk about how great the game is either :P

Yoman : Thank you Owen! The trees were done by lot editing traffic generator lots and adding the trees in. It seems to work ;D

rooker1

Fabulous,..... awesome,..... great work here. Thanks for the little bit of advise in how you photoshop.  I can understand you wanting to keep some secrets of your success to yourself.  ;)
There so many things to look at, so many details, small and large.  This is eyecandy for sure and I have a sweet tooth and would like some more, please.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

This is indeed looking FANDABULOUS, especialy the pictures :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat Riot

speaking of photoshopping, those avenues on the left are sick! the whole transit system is, actually. Beautiful mosiac.

metasmurf

The mosaic is awesome. Well done  &apls

TopCliff

I love those avenues dude!!! If only they were real . . .
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Pat

WOW Hotdogs that mosaic is just wonderful and everything you have done...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Looking good, my friend! Looking really good! I love the canals and the night lights--extraordinary work! Keep it up!