• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PLACE YOURSELF IN THE WORLD / The Many Nations of SC4Devotion.

Started by thundercrack83, February 13, 2007, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino007

I'm from Slovenia, region Štajerska, city Rogaška Slatina
TIGR

PLT

I live in the suburban town of IJsselstein - The Netherlands

Korot

And I also live in The Netherlands, in the province of Flevoland, in the town of Emmeloord. Another thing is that you spelled Overijsel wrong, it should be Overijsel, but you wrote Overjisel.

cowcorn

Sherbrooke, Estrie (Eastern Townships), Québec, Canada!

mojosmarty08

Odessa, TX USA,
Home of:
Friday Night Lights (Movie & Book, not TV Show. :D)
President Bush Sr. & Jr. (Eh.)
Stephnie Weir (of MADtv Fame)
The fictional Bennet family, and Primatech Paper, from the TV Show "Heroes". (They show mountains near Odessa, but they don't exist. :D)

tag_one

Quote from: PLT on December 22, 2008, 03:15:35 AM
I live in the suburban town of IJsselstein - The Netherlands

lol I live almost around the corner. I live in Nieuwegein, near the Chinese restaurant  :)

skyjuice

builderbuiltoff

FrankU

Quote from: Korot on December 22, 2008, 07:08:51 AM
And I also live in The Netherlands, in the province of Flevoland, in the town of Emmeloord. Another thing is that you spelled Overijsel wrong, it should be Overijsel, but you wrote Overjisel.

Sorry to say, but both are wrong! it's Overijssel, with double s. I do live there: Deventer.

93jordansmith

I have citizenship of both Switzerland and the USA, but have lived in Maryland almost my whole life.

whitenight02

Pat

Hey all thanks for checking in where you are from!!! Its soo cool to get an idea still today to see where everyone is located!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

clearlypowa

I am from Morocco, north east of Africa ; City : Rabat
:'( , cause i 'am the only one from Morocco....

shaylan221

Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

Toripony

"Let's Go!..... Mount-ain-eers!"  Guess I'm the first gal from West Virginia to sign up here.  I'm new here but have been playing (obsessing?) SimCity for more years than I can remember now ('92?? ver. 2???).  Granted, I am only still playing now because of the tireless efforts of people like you who keep making the game better and BETTER!  Thank you!

Tori

darraghf

Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

KrigarN

I'm from Sweden, the county of Värmland, "city" of Edane, near Arvika
[Insert signature]

barto128

And I'm from Mołtajny - village in the north of Poland, precisely from region called "Mazury, land of a thousand lakes"  ;)

jmvl

I live in The Netherlands, in the outmost southwest of the city Groningen, the capitol of the province Groningen. Originally the place where I live was of the province Drenthe, but Groningen bought, using the municipal redivision in Drenthe, a very small piece of the top of the province Drenthe in 1998. That's where I live now. ;)

LE0

Leoland coming Spring 2009