• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PLACE YOURSELF IN THE WORLD / The Many Nations of SC4Devotion.

Started by thundercrack83, February 13, 2007, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

51reutter

Hi all,  :)

I´m from Cascais in Portugal,

nice to be here

regards

Joao

ps: Congratulations on a fantastic forum  &apls

AceGunn

I'm From United States The State of Iowa The Small Town of Low Moor 20 miles from the Quad Cities 70 miles from the Big CR just have Follow to U.S. 30 the Lincoln Highway and 70 miles from Dubuque (used to go to Hillcrest Alt School there)

emgmod

I should have posted this earlier. I'm from Waipahu, Hawaii (United States). We had a hurric tropical sto bunch of rain a couple of weeks ago.

RisKFactoR

I'm from Williamsport, PA. Never heard of it? Well, you should have been paying attention to ESPN and ESPN 2 the past nearly 2 weeks. The entire world seemingly descends on my hometown just to watch a bunch of kids play. (Actually, going over and watching the games is a hell of a lot of fun. Get to meet people from as far as 8,000 miles away. And the kids and their families are great. I actually had Orel Hershiser, and his co-anchor form ESPN in my car, cuz they wanted the best local food. And this town SPECIALIZES in food, lemme tell ya!)

Anyway, there is still the International, and American finals games being played tomorrow or saturday or something, and the final game on Sunday. BE THERE! :thumbsup:

EDIT:

Didn't follow the proper format.

The United States. Pennsylvania, Williamsport
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

soybiencool

Hi there,

I am from the province of Alberta, in Canada, and I have been playing SimCity ever since the SimCity 2000 era. Nice job on the map btw :)

RadicalOne

I am from Canada, my province and city being Ontario and Toronto, respectively.
And I can say Toronto, not one of its suburbs - I live downtown.

txrailcat74

I am from the United States, State of Texas, City of Kirbyville. Which is 50 miles North of Beaumont, and about 120 miles NE of Houston. I also live about 20 miles from the Texas/Louisiana border.

simsamerica

I am from the United States, state of Virginia, city of **********.

I just am not that comfortable with disclosing my location.
btw technically it should be United States, commenwealth of Virgina (still a state but just called a commonwealth)
Rednecks aren't country Music Stars, they're Rocket Scientists.

Korot

Quote from: simsamerica on September 04, 2009, 03:09:57 PM
I am from the United States, state of Virginia, city of **********.

I just am not that comfortable with disclosing my location.
btw technically it should be United States, commenwealth of Virgina (still a state but just called a commonwealth)

Well, you don't have to be very specific, country and state are enough.

Thundercracker, the last update was 2 months ago, isn't it time for a new one?

Regards,
Korot

mp2

Hello fellow SimNutz, I'm from the United States and live in the state of New Hampshire.

I've been playing SimCity since, "The Original City Simulator" DOS 3.3 or higher.  :D

I was a lurker over at Simtropolis for years and became a member just to download Jeronij's Seasonal Trees. Gawd I love your work !

OK, nuff brown nosing, This is my first post here at SC4D and I love this place !  :thumbsup:

Peace, MP2 (Usa_Gold at Simtropolis)

jimbo_jj

Hmmm, I feel the need to place myself. Well, I'm from the United States, state of Florida, county of Duval, city of Jacksonville: the largest city in the contiguous U.S. ... by land area, of course.

I've lived here my entire life and played SimCity here for most of my life, since SC2K, when BATting meant the SCURK and computers ran on steam power. What? They didn't? Well, mine did, I think. Must of played SimCity too much, if that's possible! $%Grinno$%
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

Nanami

Well, I'm from West Java, Indonesia. I was play SimCity2k and SC4RushHour, but I don't have SC3k.

thailovesc4

Hi I 'm sorry . it about 3 years ago. to reply this Post.

I'm from THAILAND., my province and city being Bangkok and Korat.

Aldo5

I am from the United States, State of Nevada, Province of Las Vegas &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Delecto

I'm from Switzerland, Canton of Neuchâtel, City of la Chaux-de-Fonds.

regards!  ;D

seminole_fan93

Hey y'all... I'm from the city of Shalimar (near Fort Walton Beach, home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world  ;D), in the state of Florida, in the country of the United States

Here are pics of Okaloosa Island/Fort Walton Beach

Check out my MD - United Okaloosa Constituencies -Updated 6/13/2010 - Roadgeekery + Map!

The weather forecast for today is a morning blizzard, followed by extreme heat with a lot of rain. Tonight, you can expect excruciating cold and wind. Have fun :D

Sciurus

I think I never said where I came from, did I?
So, I come from Lorraine, in France. We're now 5 "Lorrains" on the forum! $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

wilimberto

Hi, I am from Chile, Santiago metropolitan area, city of Santiago.

scott1964

I am from USA, State of Colorado, County of Adams, City of Denver. ;D $%Grinno$% :P