• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Thanks for the comments always appreciated  ;)

thank you Une_ame, I don't know if the developpers of the game know the websites of sc4 fans like simtropolis or devotion and if they follow what are the progress of the community like NAM team.

Nothing extraordinaire.
I asked help from devotion, especially from Barbyw and Dedgren for modding mayor timed pines. Hope the result will be positive and I will try an uploading demand after  ::)

I continue my work about cable car, I made all cable line which is very hard to do in LE (all props are correctly centered). Finally all is ok. One picture for illustrating this  :)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Air6

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

ecoba

Amazing work, Girafe!  :o

Your work is so beautiful!

Ethan

SimNation

Ski lift looks lovely. Going to be interesting to see if it in game as a full resort.

Girafe

thanks for comment
it's the birthday of the Girafe and it has a present for you:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

metarvo

Just beautiful, Girafe! :thumbsup: I've never built a ski resort in a city before, but I can see how this would be welcome in any ski resort that I build.  It looks like it's HD.  Is it?

Happy birthday!
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mattb325

That's really beautiful. You've done a brilliant job with the snow &apls

PS Happy birthday!!!

MOREOPTIONS

Happy Birthday,  great work here.   Look forward to using your lift in my sc4.    God Bless

manchou

Very happy Birthday ;D my friend, and your work is awesome  &apls &apls :thumbsup:
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

kelis

Happy Birthday  :)

Amazing work my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

ecoba

Happy Birthday, mon ami !  &apls  :thumbsup:

Your work is so beautiful here, I can't wait to build a winter region with your gorgeous creations. :)

Ethan

Une_ame

hum, hum, silence please :

Happy birthday to you !
Happy birthday to you !
Happy birthday to you Girafe !
Happy birthday - to you !

Here's the cake for you !

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

Ecoba, Manchou, Kelis, MOREOPTIONS, mattb325 & MetarvoThank you for your wishes !!

I especially appreciated the cake offered to me by my friend Une_ame, thank you it's was delicious but a little small  :D

To Metarvo, yes it's HD (there is lot of debate with pro and cons of utility of HD and for time I decided to continue to release my stuff with HD)

The conception of the cable car is finished I just need to make little corrections, I will post last picture at the end of the week   ;)
The Floraler

io_bg

Sorry for being late but... Happy birthday! :party:
I wish you good luck with the cable car, it's looking fantastic! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Couchpotato

Fantastic work.   The snow looks real it's so well done.   

Girafe

Io_bg  & Couchpotato thank you !!

Last pictures about cable car, I finished it ;
first picture the winter view with day/night views alternance

then the summer view (day and night alternance is not needed)

;) Girafe

The Floraler

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Air6

Truly great work. I know that you spent a lot of time to create this cable car, but the result is fantastic. Bravo Girafe !!

Orange_o_

:o

It has been one moment since I had seen your cable railway. It is completed.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °