• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...disasters!

Started by nerdly_dood, August 20, 2008, 08:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

Pat

LoL Neofita gotta love a little fire and then some flooding!!! Daaaaang could have used that Today here in the Northwoods!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nbvc

Forest Fire Threatens Village

bob56

cool!!! How did you get rid of the little Circle things when you dispatch?

Looks very realistic
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

wiederhoren

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

dragonshardz

The first picture is a horde of enraged Ohmu from Miyazaki's Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

The second picture is dead Ohmu and the beginnings of more Toxic Forest around them.

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

superhands

Jb, i hope you dont mind, I had the urge to play with fire! :D

-dave

sorry for the confusion, this is Covington, a great Md by our friend Jbsimo
i have only created the effect of fire using Photoshop.....

kevinaj

Recently, Paradisland was hit by Hurricane Joaquin. It caused large damage, but most of the island has recovered.

Here's Joaquin over Paradisland.
I love airplanes.

nas-t

@ superhands: wow.... what a wonderful city, i hope the fire won't spread too much to cause serious damage

dragonshardz

Before anyone asks, in Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, a group of people from the Valley of the Wind take shelter from the Ohmu hordes and an attacking army in a derelict submarine. I assume that this is the scene wiederhoren is recreating.

Also, wiederhoren, if you would like to speak to us but don't know any English, there are some really great translation tools out there like BabelFish and Google Translate.

frdrcklim

nice fire superhands. although, i din't notice it at first. too busy looking at ur awesome city ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

tag_one

Wiederhoren, 精彩图片!你从来不留下深刻的印象! :thumbsup:

translation: wonderful images! You never fail to impress!

Terring7

This is how Greece will look like, thanks to I.M.F. and the Greek government...

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Gurning_Chimp

79 sims died in the ensuing panic, which was only quelled when the Army stepped in...

Original

Nuclear warfare hits downtown Pearson in midst of midnight!

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

mike3775

Looks like those Russian Nuclear technicians I hired because they were willing to work cheaply, didn't work out that well

Think they bothered to call the fire department to put out what started as a small fire?

Of course not, just like any Govt in the world with nuclear plants do, nothing to fear at all  :)

Now I gotta go through and put up security fencing around the contaminated zones surrounding where the plant used to be located at.  I did get a chuckle that the protesters for the Nuke plant didnt even bother running away when the fire started