• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

A great start on a new city.  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Great work.  &apls Hope to see more details of the seaport from the overview soon.

noahclem

Just fantastic  &apls &apls &apls

Beautiful start to your new project. Everything looks great, particularly the gondolas  :o

Kergelen

Great to see a new region! &apls &apls

Nice work on the observation deck and good use of the gondolas. And the roundabout near the station looks special and diferent from what I saw before.

Links to SC4 websites

WannGLondon

It's gorgeous, truly, as usual. Love the lifts going up the hill to the obsevation deck. Awesome.
Call me Warren.

Dantes

Welcome back  :thumbsup: I have pictures from my brother missed ^^

Girafe

Amazing job you got there  &apls &apls &apls

Seems that this old gondola is ot outdated  ::)

:satisfied:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ecoba

A very nice restart, Arthur! :)

While it was a shame to see Hiroshima and all of its work succumb to prop pox, Hakodate looks like it will be very promising and easy to complete, even with your high level of detail! The first pictures of the city look amazing; I especially love the gondolas.

Much luck in this endeavour,  :)
Ethan

Swordmaster

Starting something new is always refreshing to the creator. I will have to resist the temptation to do so as well; problematic given that I've started maybe three dozen different regions over the years.

Hakodate's limited size will allow for plenty of detailing here, and it already looks up to the challenge its predecessor left. The usual attractions seem to be in place already: streetcars, rails, night pix and mosaics. :)

Cheers
Willy

kelis

Great job Arthur, I like your new region, it is small but it looks good my friend !! I can't wait for new pics !

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kbieniu7

What a huge ocean of trees. I love the hill with aerial tramway and observation deck on the top. Looks like a nice place to visit during the weekend  ;)

I see, that you have decided to start Japan-style region next time. Seems that's your favourite example and I believe, that you will show us a plenty of interesting and inspiring stuff in the future  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

gn_leugim

Beauty!  :thumbsup: and good luck on this new MD :D

vortext

What a shame you had to start all over again, then again, Hakodate looks like it'll be a great little region. &apls

Great job treeiing the entire region and the mosaic is great. Though I'm wondering, what the heck is that rocket doing up there on the observation deck!?!  ???  :D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

RickD

Oh no, I just read about the prop pox.  ()sad() I had it happen twice already and it most probably will happen again. I would pay Maxis ten times the price of Sim City 2013 for a patch.  ::)

Good luck for your new start. It looks great already.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

sim_link

Fantastic return - it looks like it's going to be a great region already. :)

art128

Wow!

Thanks guys for the warm comments.

Kergelen - Thank you! The roundabout is different indeed because I changed the texture to fit my concrete. ;)

Girafe - Something useful like this is never outdated, Antoine. ;) Though some new models would come in handy!

Vorext - I believe it's a monument to the Japanese Aerospace Agency... :P

Well well, time for the new update.

Today we are going a little North of the city, to the country side. This town is part of the Hokuto [ 北斗市 ] city.

And now time for some HD pictures. They may take some time to load because they're a bit heavy. Click on them to see full size (1920*1080)

HERE FOR FULL SIZE

HERE FOR FULL SIZE

HERE FOR FULL SIZE

I hope you liked this update. :)

-Arthur!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Delecto

Very........japanese  ;D

I realy like this!

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

gn_leugim

lovely, I love the way you break up the grid :)

Dantes

Otouto-chan, have you make fine *patt-patt-hug*  ;D Exellent suburban working art-kun !  :thumbsup: