• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE4194

beautiful night shots  :thumbsup: There's also a very unique mix of buildings- very nice  :)

bat

Fantastic pictures at night of your wonderful looking city! :thumbsup:

Nisha

Wow, Waterford grew! Looks wonderful, especially the night pics. I guess 'with the CAM you can'.  ;D
I will definitely have to check the CAM out.
Thanks for the tea, it is lovely. Chloe says, 'Miaooooow miaaow purrrr'.  ;)

~Nisha

TheTeaCat

Evening All

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin this update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal replies

Patfirefghtr: Pat I found the link for you for the sims. linkie
Glad you enjoyed it.
Its always a pleasure to see you here.

Gaston: I think you misread what I wrote.  It is the South American site Capitalsimcity.
Unfortunately there are no Australian sites for sc4  that I know of. City grow and change.
The only plops are civic type stuff. Every R C I is grown not a single plop.
Some dozed a few times to get what I want but thats it :)

Bat: Cheers my friend. ;) Looks great at night too eh? ;)

Rooker1: Robin. Cheers mate :thumbsup: Took a while to adjust to it but I do like it for the variety also.
Yes indeed they do such is life

Threestooges: Not a problem mate. Education is a wonderful thing and should take precedence
over enjoyment. I mean How do you know when you are having fun? The cam does allow for further
growth stages and its great to see it in action. Yes the scrapers did go up fast once i rezoned to high
and its intersting to see what happened.This is all a test of the cam too so things might seem odd in
my towns but I like that the oddness and mishmash that occurs.

Your always welcome here just don't stay away too long.

Take it easy he says - oh I always do and when I get it easy - I take it twice :):):):):)

Thundercrack83 : Its changed quite a bit once the demands were attended to :)
thanks re the pics I like them too. Those are the seawalls by JayStimson.available here linkie

Jacqulina: Rushes over to give Big Hug. great to welcome you back and to hear all is ok. 
Yes i had a few setbacks, don't we all and I've had my fair share recently.
And sometimes when life kicks me . I kick back harder(only with the steel toe caps on though) lol.
Thank you for your comments.hey mean alot to me :thumbsup:
Lots of hard work paid off in the end. I'm so glad you like it considering the skills you have  :)

Schulmanator: So glad you do. Oh got a Special place for Monkeys in Waterford stay tuned :)

Berethor: Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Glad you like the shots.
Its great to scroll around the screen at night as some area can look stunning,
I love the Larkin building - its one of my favourites from Waterford so far :)

thundercrack83: thanks for the promotion.

threestooges: Thanks again. Those are urban beautification lots available at ST.linkie
No unfortunately not made by me $%Grinno$% Wish I had that skill.

Diggis: Thank you. Copyright shmpoyright  :D :D
but we can still sit down with a nice cuppa in the Teacats cafe if you like.
By the way did you spot it? the cafe that is with your space reserved?

Edge4194: Thank you.Yes its a bit eclectic but its fun too - I'd like to live there.

Bat: thanks once again. Still lots of space to fill there so it should look better once its finished :)

Nisha: Yes it did and I love The night shots too. I can spend ages just looking at it and
what the cam has done. Its totally changed my game play :)
Be careful you can be cammed too if your not ...... parks on that corner by the ...... ooops
sorry got side tracked.

Chloe ; Purrr pur. Purr Purrrr Purrr miaow purrr.

This is my 1200th post
Kettles just boiled be right back with your cuppas

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Gaston

QuoteI said: "Great update my friend.   Hmmm an Aussie site for SC4?   I'd like that link myself."

Then you said in response:
"Gaston: I think you misread what I wrote.  It is the South American site Capitalsimcity.
Unfortunately there are no Australian sites for sc4  that I know of. City grow and change.
The only plops are civic type stuff. Every R C I is grown not a single plop.
Some dozed a few times to get what I want but thats it"

Okay I have officially lost my marbles.     I went back and saw no references to anything Austrailian, except for my post.    I think you had better bring me a cuppa and make it a strong one.   Maybe I was just wishing for one.    Perhaps someone is making some truely Aussie buildings or something, and I picked up on it.   I know someone made some trees for the Southern Hemisphere a while back.   I can't remember who it was though.   Oh well.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Diggis

Quote from: TheTeaCat on September 04, 2007, 04:22:04 PM
Diggis: Thank you. Copyright shmpoyright  :D :D
but we can still sit down with a nice cuppa in the Teacats cafe if you like.
By the way did you spot it? the cafe that is with your space reserved?

Nope, where should I be looking.  I'll be in for a hot chocolate shortly

TheTeaCat

The Teacats Cafe is in this pic. It has also been seen in Colyn's version of Shozalosa. Big hint there folks.

So far no one has spotted it  $%Grinno$%

Come on folks you lot normally notice the tinest things that seem outta place and here is a lovely little building and no one's visited it yet ()sad()

Ok its near the top of the pic

See you soon kettle's on :thumbsup:

TTC
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

M4346

Quote from: TheTeaCat on September 05, 2007, 10:06:01 AM
The Teacats Cafe is in this pic. It has also been seen in Colyn's version of Shozalosa. Big hint there folks.

So far no one has spotted it  $%Grinno$%

Come on folks you lot normally notice the tinest things that seem outta place and here is a lovely little building and no one's visited it yet ()sad()

Ok its near the top of the pic

See you soon kettle's on :thumbsup:

TTC

It's the little café on the waterfront, no? :P Do I get a cuppa!?  ()stsfd()

I remember, vaguely, Colyn mentioning something like that but I've never really paid attention.  &ops

By the way, I love this MD and I have particularly enjoyed seeing you get into the swing of things and respond to the constructive criticism and uplifting comments! I love what you've done with the various custom additions and how you've made the CAM work for you! :)

This is not only a feast on the eyes, but a memorable and even educational experience all round! ;D

Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:

-M-
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Great looking new picture, TTC! :thumbsup:
Also congrats on 1200+ posts!

TheTeaCat

We Have A WINNER  &apls &apls &apls

Well done M.

just for you  :D :D

TTC

Pat

LoL that was gonna be my guess ooooooh well congrats to you - m -

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ennedi

It seems I was late for last updates - sorry, too much work  :angrymore:

Great development in Waterford, seeing these nightlights  :thumbsup: I suppose the nightlife is intensive here  :D
I'm only curious what these all people living in older small houses (now surrounded by skyscrapers) think about it?  :D
Will these small houses destroyed to make place for even more skyscrapers?
Of course I like skyscrapers too, but such quick changes are always interesting  ;)

I didn't decide to use CAM yet, but it is very interesting for me to look what it does - and knowing your style a bit  :D I'm sure you will show some surprising aspects of it soon  ;)

Good luck Derry!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

M4346

Thank you very much! *bows* ;)

Great to be able to enjoy my last cuppa of the evening in style on the Waterfront! ;D I shall now head off to bed with great memories and a soothed mind, heart, body and soul!  ()stsfd() And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why The Tea Cat's Café is a must see and such a huge hit!  :thumbsup: Service with smile  ;D, and in style!  :satisfied:

Just to prove that I was paying attention, albeit half-arsedly :P Here's the original reference to the stunning café!  ;)
Click!

Thanks again, and I look forward to frequent frivolity and rendezvous in The Tea Cat's Café! I do hope I'm welcome in future!  $%Grinno$%
New Horizons Productions

sebes

Wow - during my 3 weeks absence Teatime Tales grew with 5 pages....  What's the secret?

Quote from: M4346 on September 05, 2007, 02:45:48 PM
.. I look forward to frequent frivolity and rendezvous in The Tea Cat's Café! ...
Well said -M-; I'll join you in that great place on the seaside !
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Evening All

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin this update.

WARNING BIG FILES
How about something different today. Got some random shots for your delectation and delight :D

Firstly all these pics come from Tivoli. Some shots were seen earlier in the MB but I thought you might like these

Lets start by seeing how it looks in a timecompresed 24hrs eh?

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/8/1418635/tivoli.swf

A close up of one of the farms

Personal replies to follow.
PS Great to see old regulars back and some newcomers too. You are all welcome to join me at the TTC.

Ohh that's the kettle boiled
BRB  $%Grinno$%

TTC

PS if any one has problems with the files PM me and let me know please. Hopefully everyone can see them all :D

TheTeaCat

Sorry for Double post but needed to do so as file was very big ;)
Takes a while to load please make a cuppa and relax :D
Slowly changing animation be patient and you see some gems ;D

Gaston - pm me and I send you files if you have problem with your dial up ok?

Various spots from around town that I liked

TTC

thundercrack83

Outstanding animations, TTC! My favorite one is the Pat's Falls--I love how the river and falls are moving. Great work, my friend! I look forward to more!

M4346

Quote from: TheTeaCat on September 09, 2007, 09:41:24 AMFirstly all these pics come from Tivoli.

The Italian town where they make the best taps? :P

Anywho... I took your advice, sat down with a nice cuppa, checked my e-mail and so forth waiting for it to load, and took it all in and enjoyed it immensely! ;D

It was worth waiting for it to load - myself not having a 3MB line - and, despite my general dislike of videos / animations (due to the loading time), I will not think twice before being a little more patient in this MD!

Thanks for sharing that, looks like everything is going great!  :thumbsup:

Great job, once again!  &apls &apls

I'll be back in the future, I do have to drop by TTC's Café again! ;D
New Horizons Productions

bat

Wonderful update, TTC! Great looking animations of the rural area! Also the animation of the waterfall is fantastic!
And the newest is also beautiful!! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more...

Schulmanator

Great stuff! I will enjoy a cuppa Russian cherry tea (got it at the Euro food store this weekend) whilst I savor the animation!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0