• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Welcome to page 16

No problems viewing TTC :satisfied:.    Just took a bit of time is all.    But I had time to kill.    Really fun update.    I love the "animation".   

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Ennedi

Great pictures!  :thumbsup:
My favourites: waterfall, a winding road and nightshots (but all farming pictures are very nice too)

Animations are very funny, but i had to look 5 times at some pictures I like  :D
The best animation: waterfall (more flowing than jumping)
As always, very nice to stay here for a while
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

derry that was great i loved the falls  ;D  man im soo glad i decided to do a round before i split for 2 wks.... OK call me addicted but ehh oh well im devoted, exspecialy to a great MD  :thumbsup: see you in 2 - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Madeira aka Constantina

quite nice although the demo sticker ruined it a bit.

Gaston

Well it is about 4:30pm here in Iowa.    Just wanted you to know that means it is Tea Time here and I'm setting here with a great big cuppa.      Aaaahhhh,  okay I need an update, I'm relaxed now.    ()stsfd()

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

EDGE4194

derry- great pics  :thumbsup: I love the animation, but kept wanting to stop it so  i could study the pics  :) I want to know more about the winding street I saw. How was that created? That can't be a normal in game street?

Diggis

Edge, you should be able to right mouse click the images and stop them.  I think.

Derry, nice work,  :thumbsup:

EDGE4194

thanks diggis for pointing out the obvious....  &ops

Strechnitz

Aargh. First I was deleted, than pressed for time so that I could hardly update my own MD. And now everybody has been updating like crazy in the mean time &hlp

Oh wait Derry, let me refrase that :P You haven't been quiet since my last peak. A few lovely updates my friend.
You seem to like Geovid more and more my friend. Good work! :)

Strechnitz.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

LoL -m- that is soo not right and derry are we gonna even get a nibble here yet???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

Evening All

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin this update.

Replies

thundercrack83: Thank you  :thumbsup:. Pat's falls did turn out rather well. Never fear my friend more will be coming maybe not so many in one go but they will appear.

M4346: The Italian town - Sadly no. Tivoli is on the outskirts of Cork City on the main road to Waterford. Thank you your patients and following the instructions too. Dont worry I shall be more considerate for people with slower connections. I was testing stuff more than anything but it all worked as planned.

Your seat in the corner has been reserved :thumbsup:

Bat: Cheers mate :thumbsup: I am particularly proud of the Falls ()stsfd() ()stsfd() its slowly getting there

Schulmanator: Thank you. I do hope you enjoyed the cherry tea. I havent had that for a long time. Hope the monkeys liked the moving pics too :D

**A special area has been put aside for monkeys (following some disturbing rumours ) details to follow**

Gaston: That was good to hear "no probs" I am glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Ennedi: Adam thank you for your comments. I always look forward to them. So you had to look 5 times - thats good :D It meant you spent a long time in the cafe ( where you are always most welcome :D )
I was lucky that i got some nice shots which were suitable for display. one of my personal favs is the night shot of the train station

Patfirefghtr: Pat My pleasure was dedicating them to you. Enjoy the hols - take a break from here too - you appreciate all the more when you get back :D 

Call you addicted?

your addicted :D

Madeira: Thank you. yes I agree the sticker ruins it a bit but I am working on a solution for that ;)

Gaston: Its about 11.30pm here in London and I've got a nice hot cuppa and its good to hear you are relaxed :thumbsup: next update soon  ;)

Edge4194: thank you for your kind words :thumbsup:. Unfortunately I haven't mastered that part yet so that you can stop it to look at stuff longer but I will. The winding street is a normal in game street created with the NAM. Really!

Diggis: Sorry no that doesn't work for this one $%Grinno$% Thank you
Have your people been in contact with my people yet? I don't think so so how about a peaceful solution to your issue of copyright ::)  $%Grinno$%
My Waterford is taken from "Waterford" in Ireland which has an alternative name in Gaelic :D.
So here is my solution. My Waterford offers to change its name to its Gaelic version (Port Lairge) as long as your "Waterford" will "Twin" itself with  "Port Lairge" This all to be agreed over a nice cuppa obviously ;D
Stick the kettle on if thats a yes :D

Strechnitz: Hubert - Great to see you back -No wait let me rephrase that even if you want to set fire to yourself.I mean really  $%Grinno$% thats just not on my friend  $%Grinno$% You should know especially with your new CML that the only things to be flamed are BURGERS :D :D

Quote from: M4346 on September 12, 2007, 06:30:29 AM
Flaming is not allowed in MDs Strechnitz... you ought to know better.  $%Grinno$%
;D :P

unless of course its Self inFlamation.

Pat- you want a little nibble eh?

How about some

Laters folks

Kettles boiling over -  An emergency I have to deal with

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Gaston

Thanks for the responses Derry.

Okay I have a question that would best be answered here...
        "How does everyone like thier tea?"
                            You know what I mean,   with sugar, with milk, with lemon, etc.
AND
         "What kinda tea is your favorite?"
                            Earl GreyThe Tea that Shall Not Be Named, Orange Pekoe, Dargeeling, etc.

Me I like a good orange pekeo (steeped for a long time so it is really strong) with a couple of teaspoons of honey and some lemon.   Most of the time anyway.     ;D

What about all of you?
白龍

threestooges

First, let me say that I hope everything is alright and that the emergency is only that the kettle is boiling over. It's been a while since I last chimed in but I have to say there have been some great pictures in that time. Though the animations took a while to load (not sure why) they had some great shots in them. I particularly like the train station and the winding road two pics after in in the line up that goes underneath the rail bridge (I'm a bit of a fan of trains, but these pics are great on their own). Hope all is well for you and that the tea turns out well too.
-edit- To answer Gaston: a nice oolong is always pleasing. Its good, strong, and flavorful.

Strechnitz

TTC: Oh you are absolutely right my good fellow. But fear not the flames they were the visualisation of my enthousiasm. And should not be explained in any other way. :-[
And indeed it is simply not done to set fire on oneself. And rest assured I won't.  :D

And beeing the official SC4Devotion Bon Vivant now, I have to think of my reputation...So change the (deliscious) burgers into (divine) Quals stuffed with red onions, salted butter, lemon, parsley and a whisk of ballantines or company. and no BBQ will taste the same again! LOL  :thumbsup:

In other words, yes I am very happy with my Custom CML  ;D

M: I'm sorry M. never wanted to flame or set fire onto anyone. It's just my lively happy nature that carries me away sometimes &Thk/(

Gaston: You do threaten to take this MD off topic here But I'll answer your question. (what am I saying? it is about tea. how off topic could it get in this thread? ??? ) But Orange Pecko leaf tea is indeed one of my favorites, with a squeeze of lemon. as is Imperial Rose leaf tea. with just a spoonfull of sugar. in Summer a cup of Quatre fruit rouge (four red fruits) or Chinese green tea with lemon or Jasmin tea is very welcome. and in Winter evenings when I have a cold or sore throat a cup of Earl grey with a drop of Grand Marnier or cognac is very welcome...I mean medicinal ::) .

Now these are my absolute favorites. What does our Master of teaceremonies TTC like? ;)

Strechnitz
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Diggis

Heck, I'm more than happy to share a name with such a growing centre.  Sister cities it is.  Watersford was just a small farming village, which had it's first skyscrapre courtisy of Coca Cola the other day!  I think we need a park to commemorate our cities. I'll look into it.

M4346

Well there's always spontaneous combustion... Don't get too enthused here Strech. :P

Now, to answer Gaston's very relevant question...

I prefer Ceylon Tea with 3 lumps of sugar and quite a bit (but not too much) milk. I also love Earl Gray in the same manner.  ;D
I don't like Rooibos Tea, even though it's as South African as Table Mountain, and I'm not a huge fan of any deviation from the norm(al).  $%Grinno$%
New Horizons Productions

Pat

Oooooooooh BAD Gaston you swore @ Derry  :D :D :D  I will let you know i think to Derry that Earl Grey is a bad word and i think its somewhere i read he hates it lol....  But for me i love Raspberry Tea or White Tea from Lipton, either premade or tea bags......

Derry those aint the crumbs i was talking about you stinker lol but hey it does look very good though lol

sebes

At the risk of being banned by Derry: I only drink tea when I am sick.. and then I prefer Rooibos or "the-one-that-we-don't-speak-of". 

I had raspberry tea a few weeks ago in Croatia - never again...  ()sad()
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

M4346

I mentioned the-one-not-to-be-named, or, you-know-what.  :(

But I didn't know you had Rooibos tea in the Netherlands?  ??? :o
New Horizons Productions