• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meinhosen

TTC,
That's such a great region pic!  The mix of terrain and development is fantastic.  :thumbsup:

Welcome to Page 18!
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

urban

I'm always a friend of good region views and your one is simply wonderful.
I love how you divided the map in more rural mountain areas and the urban sprawl at the coast.
And the nice shaped farm land is well done do :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

TheTeaCat

Evening All

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin this update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that there has been no updates for a while but real life took a swipe at me the other day. I ducked but did not see reality swinging the rather large bat from the other side.

Time for play has been cut to about 15 mins a week or  zero right now and as you may have noticed my activity on the site has been curtailed somewhat also.

I haven't forgotten about this and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.Thank you all for your patience.

regards
TheTeaCat.
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

M4346

Just as I was about to head off to bed.  ;D But it's a worthy cause for delay, especially since I was, coincidentally, wondering about your whereabouts and well-being today. I am glad to hear that you are still alive and kicking, albeit a bit kicked in the butt my RLS.  $%Grinno$%

I'm glad to hear from you, and hope regularly scheduled updates will resume soon! Keep well!  :thumbsup:

- Marius
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Gaston

Quote from: TheTeaCat on October 09, 2007, 03:03:56 PM

Evening All

Sorry that there has been no updates for a while but real life took a swipe at me the other day. I ducked but did not see reality swinging the rather large bat from the other side.

Time for play has been cut to about 15 mins a week or  zero right now and as you may have noticed my activity on the site has been curtailed somewhat also.

I haven't forgotten about this and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.Thank you all for your patience.

regards
TheTeaCat.

I'd let you borrow a shield but it sounds a bit too late.    Sorry RL has been a RB lately.  (RB = Real Bitch)    :o   If I lived in Europe or Great Britain I'd be glad to let you hide out from it at my place.    I just picked up some Irish Breakfast Tea that is really good.   (Twillings)    I'll be sure to pour ya a cuppa, my friend.    Take as much time as you need to take care of real life.    In the mean time; I'll see what I can do about waiting in a dark alley for life to come strolling along.    Then...
BAM
...right between life's eyes.    :thumbsup:

Hope all gets back to normal soon.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Pat

Derry its all good M8 and dont worry RL is the main priorty..... We love you man or is it the tea that we love so much??? hmm now thats a good one to ask lol  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Schulmanator

TTC, hang in there! RLS can be a pain. We'll be looking forward to your return when you can. Until then, I'll continue to sip away at my peach tea.
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

threestooges

When something is really worth it, it is worth waiting for. The same thing is true for people. I know I'll be ready when you get back. To go off of what Gaston said above about hiding out in a dark alley, I would think about contracting vester (with reference to his avatar). Glad to see you are still coming around here. Take your time, and well see the next update whenever it (and you) are ready.

EDGE4194

Derry- I understand completely. We will be waiting for you (with cup in hand)  ;)

thundercrack83

Quote from: Ennedi on October 09, 2007, 03:13:28 PM
Don't worry TTC, we will wait for you :thumbsup:

I second this sentiment! Hope all is well, my friend. We'll all be waiting here for you!

dedgren

Quote...normal service will be resumed as soon as possible...

And what, in this wonderful MD to date, would you define as "normal?"  Extraordinary is way more like it.

Good luck with dealing with stuff, TTC.  Been there- done that.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

David well put.... Derry What is Normal ?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Strechnitz

well good luck with it my friend. It will pass. it always does. and when that happens we'll be here to welcome you :thumbsup:

Strechnitz
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

TheTeaCat

Evening All

Wonderful supportive comments from all of you, very much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Thank you all my friends.

As you all know RL is a pain at the mo and I cannot play as before but I have been messing
a little every now and then. I changed the water texture I use and experimented with
Gizmo's new day/night mod.

So for your delight hers a few pics from Port Lairge.

Whats that he said?  Port Lairge. Yep that is what he said.

Waterford has been renamed. Long lost records were found which showed the true name
of the town and the towns citizens demanded that it be used and for something spectacular
to be built.

So a new stadium was built and the towns layers were happy that Diggis would not be suing

Without further ado....

Port Lairge's New Stadium

And some day/night shots from various towns in the region with new water texture

Hope you all enjoyed these
regards

:satisfied:
TheTeaCat

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Pat

Oooooooooh Derrrrrrrrrrry WOWWOWOWOWOWOOWOMG WOW...........  Just 3 questions for you where did you get that stadium, what looks like a dip in the road to underground parking, and finaly where did you find that park that has porkies trees on it.... Either way any how wonderful Job here my friend enjoy a cuppa on me M8 for your hard work...........

TheTeaCat

Quote from: patfirefghtr on November 02, 2007, 07:00:03 PM
Oooooooooh Derrrrrrrrrrry WOWWOWOWOWOWOOWOMG WOW...........

()stsfd()

You like it then? 

:satisfied:
TTc

Pat

yes yes i do and see my edited post lol  :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls

tkirch

&apls &apls &apls I have to applaude you to.  GREAT PICTURES!!!  Especially the night pictures they are Eye-mazing.  They catch your eye and make you say WOW!

EDGE4194

:thumbsup: yeah! fantastic pics. Nice to see you back my friend. My question: what is that lot in pic 8 that looks like some sort of stone ruins? It perfect for something i need.