• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

Awesome  &apls &apls Just so realistic and the details are incredibile :thumbsup:

mrbisonm

JoeST, I don't know yet, I tried RHW a couple of months ago and I couldn't figure out how to make it function, connect maxis roads and make it look good. I guess I will have to look around and find how they do it sometimes, if not, it will simply be the Maxis groundhgwy.

Thanks kimcar.

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

CaptCity

Great shots there and still lovin' those props...

Looks like a well-run project. Glad they're not ripping up that wonderful wilderness too much... And I'm so jealous of that future weekend home! Sure isn't what I see looking out my back window  ;)

BarbarossaS

Very nice roadbuilding!  :thumbsup:
Can't wait for the prop pack to come out

Pat

Fred I cant wait for prop pack!!! Man sir you are soo talented!!! I loved this update and exspecially the log piles!!! The story was great as well too, btw I am trying my personal hand at a story check my challenge 2 thread lol...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

CaptCity, I don't have a view like this neither ;), although I see a field and a forest. I wish I had one like the Gabber's weekend house on grasslake......
BarbarossaS, hm, I guess I don't really have a choice now, I really have to upload that prop-pack.

Quote from: Pat on March 29, 2009, 02:55:40 PM
Fred I cant wait for prop pack!!! Man sir you are soo talented!!! I loved this update and exspecially the log piles!!! The story was great as well too, btw I am trying my personal hand at a story check my challenge 2 thread lol...

I am all over the place Pat, even if I haven't commented yet to your story, I have read it. Keep it up..........who knows....... ;)

I'll be back in a couple of day with another update.

mrb

rdrdrdrd

just a question, how do you make the water so realistic?

NASCAR_Guy

Pssst it's Racsan,not Rascan

Nice looking town, looks like a huge boom for that place. :thumbsup:
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Nexis4Jersey

Look's interesting ()stsfd() , can't wait in till the highway is done  :P

mrbisonm

rdrdrdrd, the watermod I am using is called  "DarkBlueishGreenish" and I have no idea at all where I got ot from. It was one of the first watermods that appeared yeas ago. Maybe someone knows.......
NASCAR_Guy, sorry...Racsan it is......probably a typing error, it's corrected.

Fred

Thanks for commenting ;)

Swamper77

Quote from: mrbisonm on March 30, 2009, 03:21:29 PM
rdrdrdrd, the watermod I am using is called  "DarkBlueishGreenish" and I have no idea at all where I got ot from. It was one of the first watermods that appeared yeas ago. Maybe someone knows.......

Mr. Bison,

That water mod is from SimTropolis' Modds section, which has been combined with the STEX: Realistic Water v1 by Joerg and Teirusu. It was released November 24th, 2003. Don't question my searching abilities ;)

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

mrbisonm

Quote from: Swamper77 on March 30, 2009, 03:57:16 PM
Mr. Bison,

That water mod is from SimTropolis' Modds section, which has been combined with the STEX: Realistic Water v1 by Joerg and Teirusu. It was released November 24th, 2003. Don't question my searching abilities ;)

-Jan

Never questioned your search abilities....lol....great memory you got. Remember *Swamper Signs Ltd*? ;)
Thanks for the linkie.

Fred

rdrdrdrd

sorry, but the link is broken, can you send it to me?

Pat

STEX is apperntly down atm and you will just have to wait till its up again before you can get the file... But if you want something better try this here [linkie]

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rdrdrdrd

I have that, but I want to make a marshy region simmilar to the ones here, but okay I will wait (i can acsess the rest of the stex)

mrbisonm

Quote from: rdrdrdrd on March 31, 2009, 12:28:17 PM
I have that, but I want to make a marshy region simmilar to the ones here, but okay I will wait (i can acsess the rest of the stex)

Here is what you're gonna do to get that watermod: Write " joerg" into the searchbar pon the left side in the STEX. 50 some articles will show on 2 different pages. Go down halfway the first page and see the Watermods. This is a pack of 10 Joerg's watermods. Download them and then choose the "DarkBlueishGreenish"  and put this one only into the Pluginsfolder. I recommend to put all mods into the C:/Programfiles/Maxis/Simcity4/Plugins folder for faster loading.

That should do the trick.

Fred

rdrdrdrd

thundercrack83

turtle

Wow Fred

What a great region you're building! I love the highway construction pics, they are simply great! So, do you create the region to make the story, or the story to make the region?
Can't wait to see more :)

Oh, and congratulations on the OSITM, you definately have more of those coming your way if when you keep this up. And in tough competition this month  :thumbsup:

Thomas
My name is Thomas...

BarbarossaS

Great job on getting that special interest of the month, you absolutely deserve it
&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls