• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

This just gets better and better :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fab new house the Gabbers ended up with. Fits in very well indeed,and great to see that Diarmuid has a persuaded Charlie to try some Tea, even better to hear that he likes it  :D ;D

looking forward to the next installment :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

KoV Liberty

Good little update! Wheres Grandpa Henry off to?  ???

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

nedalezz

Thoroughly enjoyed the 3 parts to that update! The question on my mind is: What is gonna replace the sawmill's property in town?

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

kimcar

&apls Nice to see the house with roof , nice shape. And your frozen water is well done  :thumbsup:

NASCAR_Guy

Nice update Mr B.

Love that moose coming up to investigate the trash pile. ;)
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

just_a_guy

Great update as always!

I really thought the sawmill property was going to become one of those new neighborhoods. It looked big enough and something similar in the city I live in got turned into a neighborhood not long ago. But I think the shopping center sounds better, since it would be in downtown.

Now i'm guessing the Gabber's loghome is a bat you made right? If so, I would recomend changing the roof texture a bit. If it has shingles on the roof, make the tiles more visible. Even though they're green, each shingle has a different shade of green. I hope you understand what I mean. Besides that I really like the style of the house. it's unique because it's not "just" a square :thumbsup:

I'll be looking forward for the next update.
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

Tomas Neto

Really very nice update, again!!!  :thumbsup:

mrbisonm

TheTeaCat , Glad you like it, who knows maybe Charlie becomes addicted.....;)
Driftmaster07, home, I guess....
kimcar thanks
NASCAR_Guy also thanks
just_a_guy, Yeah, I know about the roof, haven't found the ideal texture in that color yet and I needed the bat like *now*. I still have to put in some windows, create a second floor terrace on the right roof and put in some windows.
Tomas Neto , nice to see you again.

The next update will be done only in about two weeks, I will be gone and gusy for the next two weeks, busy to take some vacation elsewhere.....you know, like in other places where I have not been yet, but I will stay inside Canada this time, haven't seen everything yet  ;)

I will drop in once in awhile though and look at things.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

KoV Liberty

Ok. Can't wait for the next update!

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

ok ...... where are you going?

mrbisonm

Quote from: danielcote on August 04, 2009, 04:25:47 PM
ok ...... where are you going?

We haven't made any specific plans, so we will just wander from one place to another, starting with Tadoussac ...   http://www.tadoussac.com/
..... to see some whales, Belugas and Humpbacks and from there on we'll see.....
;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

danielcote

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

lynncanox

Fred is on a fishing trip for a few days, we just come back from vacations on friday. It seems he had not enough. LOL. He will be back before this week ends.

his wife, Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

JoeST

Thanks for the update Lynn :)  I hope he is enjoying himself on his long hollidays :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

danielcote

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

soulchaser

Currently at work, I found this again. darn, I had a lot to catch up. I always forget what I looked at, when I'm at home...maybe it's time toget some pen and paper, to write it down^^...

Still looks great. very realistic ( if you forget this giant airplan for a second ;) ) and eyepleasing.
maybe I'll PM a new charakter, if you still want some.....

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!